Two Sides Redone: Fan Art

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Really liking the new Anny design in the Two Sides: Redone game. I've been trying to track down the assets used, here's what I know so far with contributions from others on the thread.

Model
Unknown Genesis 8 Female
- Some degree of Teen Josie 8 likely applied
- Her face is very blemish-free like models from SASE, Seven, FWSA, Silver
- Some blemishes upper-chest area not been able to match - possibly added by dev
- is similar but not a match

Hair
Likely
- Curves in under the chin at the front
- Very long at the back
- Weird overlap parting issue
- Does not seem to fit the head very well in-game - possibly not a G8 hair but an earlier one autofit'ed or some poor tinkering with parameters/surfaces

Clothing
-
with
- Gold "key" necklace from

Reference images
Here are some images from the game. It's worth noting that a few early images (swimsuit/photograph) use a different model/texture set that has a lot more freckles, different brows etc.

01 #25609.png Promo.jpg AnnyOnTable PROMO.jpg 04 #20170.png 12 #20284.png

Notes
Post your own fan-art/findings here (I'll try and update this post with the actual models when we figure them out). Let's keep this discussion to the "Redone" version.

Last edited:

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
Correct Hair
Cabelo correto

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Really liking the new Anny design in the Two Sides: Redone game. I've been trying to track down the assets used, here's what I know so far:

Model
Unknown Genesis 8 Female
- Some degree of Teen Josie 8 likely applied
- Her face is very blemish-free like models from SASE, Seven, FWSA, Silver
- Some blemishes upper-chest area not been able to match - possibly added by dev
- is similar but not a match

Hair
Likely
- Curves in under the chin at the front
- Very long at the back
- Weird overlap parting issue
- Does not seem to fit the head very well in-game - possibly not a G8 hair but an earlier one autofit'ed or some poor tinkering with parameters/surfaces

Clothing
-
with
- Gold "key" necklace from

Reference images
Here are some images from the game. It's worth noting that a few early images (swimsuit/photograph) use a different model/texture set that has a lot more freckles, different brows etc.

View attachment 557569 View attachment 557570 View attachment 557571 View attachment 557576 View attachment 557583

Notes
Post your own fan-art/findings here (I'll try and update this post with the actual models when we figure them out). Let's keep this discussion to the "Redone" version.
Thanks. It's pretty much on us to put sexy Anny content out, the dipshit creator has been redoing the same tiny part of the game for 5 years. Maybe someone else can use this info to make something.

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
I found the hair, but the model is not yet this one, look through the eyebrows, I found something similar.

It would be interesting to find the assets of the bathroom, living room and putro characters.

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
It would be interesting to find the assets of the bathroom, living room and outro characters.