Identify Two somewhat old J-VNs I can't remember

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Figured I would post them both instead of making two threads one for each one, but I'm contempt with just the first one.

The first one had at least two characters, maybe three, one was a blonde, another brunette, and I remember a third one but cannot recall her look.
It had a high school story, but the last thing I knew it got canceled before release, it sounds very generic, but one of the notorious things that I remember is that it was being publicized as a High-Res VN, I want to say around 2010, when most other games were around the VGA resolution.
A couple of character illustrations where released, the only one I remember is the one of the blonde(I think she was) girl, she was wearing your typical school swimsuit and that's it, sorry for the lack of more info, I hope it triggers someone's memory.

The second one (which I believe was a game) is much older, the only clue I had was a screen capture, pixel image quality like the old good stuff, three monster girls: green, blue and red hair respectively, undine/webbed ears, all three looking at the camera and naked boobs on display, they where shown only from the waist up.

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
The only thing that closely resembles the first game you described is the legendary vaporware Otome Function. That shit was to be released on 2008. It's already fucking 2019 and it's still "under development".

• Love
Reactions: Deimacos

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Legendary it is, that's totally it, I knew there were more characters, thank you very much!

I said I was contempt with knowing the first one, but I'm gonna wait a little bit to see if someone gets the second one.