EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
newbannerV4warm3.png

Overview:
The Dark Lord has been revived, and he means to have revenge on those who sealed him--by any means necessary. He will rebuild his power one wench at a time, and if he chooses the right woman for his next consort, the free nations may finally fall at his feet. But there are other powers that would see him sealed away once more, and if he isn't careful, they might just have their way.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-16
Release Date: 2023-02-13
Developer: Redikal - -
Censored: No
Version: Gold Edition
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

/!\ Problem saving on "macOS"? Place the game into the application folder.

DOWNLOAD
Gold Edition
Win
: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Beta 1
Win
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Fan Signature - Full Save - Gallery - Walkthrough

Marisadge thanks for the link
*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

xXBYW7.png SC_I_Rin3_Embarass2.png SC_I_Harem5_ElanAroused3.png SC_II_Rin_Broken3.png 3.png 4.png 5.png SC_I_Anca3_Angry3In.png TitleEmpty.png n86QMt.png BJ2.png XNXHQD.png SC_I_Elan4_Euphory2In.png 2-0.png

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Soooooooo let me get this right, this is a visual novel, built in RPGM? If you're going to use RPGM, use the engine to your advantage, if your going to make a visual novel, don't use RPGM.

Besides that the art looks good, and the writing doesn't make me want to kill myself, so that's a +1.

Also
and bestiality? okno .. good start
Would also be interested in optional beast.

Sep 18, 2017
Was pretty enjoyable and the art was nice. My only suggestion would be to allow more player choice so it's less of an animated novel (for example you could have the option to actually let the succubi kill the bandits). I did encounter one issue where my game froze but it wasn't too big of a deal. Morganna also used the original name and not the name I entered but still not too big a deal.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Soooooooo let me get this right, this is a visual novel, built in RPGM? If you're going to use RPGM, use the engine to your advantage, if your going to make a visual novel, don't use RPGM.

Besides that the art looks good, and the writing doesn't make me want to kill myself, so that's a +1.

Also

Would also be interested in optional beast.
I would only be interested in beasts if the MC can turn into them(like a evil dragon, etc)(don't want to share the girls)(though if you can avoid it then it is fine but I still said have him(the MC) turn into different beasts and fuck them rather then other beasts)

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
Ok. Hi. First. Fucking say when it's 64bit. EVEN MORE when it's a game with RPGM. (I suppose rpg maker mv). And why the hell someone did a game rpgm 64 bit ? Don't even want to argue nor to play this anymore. Had a look and tough the game was pretty good with the screenshot with good art, and now i'm down, and decieved. Cost nothing to say "Only 64bit" when you post a thread.

One giant Dragon

Jun 20, 2017
Ok. Hi. First. Fucking say when it's 64bit. EVEN MORE when it's a game with RPGM. (I suppose rpg maker mv). And why the hell someone did a game rpgm 64 bit ? Don't even want to argue nor to play this anymore. Had a look and tough the game was pretty good with the screenshot with good art, and now i'm down, and decieved. Cost nothing to say "Only 64bit" when you post a thread.
I honestly thought 32Bit was dead. Why would you stay on a way inferior system when upgrading costs basically nothing?

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
I honestly thought 32Bit was dead. Why would you stay on a way inferior system when upgrading costs basically nothing?
32Bit isn't dead for first, there a lot of people who don't have a 64bit computer, well you are true, it's OUR fault if we don't have a 64bit system. So, if you see a non-voyant guys walking on the road, he gonna be crushed by a car, you tell him "It's your fault because you didn't have eyes ?" No. You tell him. That's how is it. Writting "64 bit only" cost nothing, and people like me don't download for nothing. The thing is i just DON'T understand WHY the dev did the game at 64bit, rpgmv don't need 64bit, i use the engine i know what i say. He did on purpose, that's stupid.

prettystupid

Mar 30, 2019
Really intrigued by the art, probably going to wait until a later release though. Premise seems similar to Overwhored.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Looks interesting enough, there is some good potential here. But like others have said, optional bestiality or at least transformation would be preferable. I don't see why anyone would want their sluts fucked by beasts.
or fucked by other people(including animals/beast/monsters unless the MC transforms into the animal/beast/monster to fuck them)(I know there are people who like that but for me it is a huge turn off and story ruiner so it would need or I hope for it to be optional)

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Basic return of the dark lord story line: check.
Succubus sex toy: Check.
Lack of choice's: Check.

The game seem very basic to me.
Going for the classic's is good if it is done well.
Right now my biggest two complains are that we cant have long name.
I mean Malaficus isnt that long but i coudnt typ it in.
Meaby it is a limet of rpgm.
I never understood why dev make names so small.
And that i coudnt have lili(the succubus) have fucked the bandits to death.
I am suppose to be the dark lord and yet i am not allowed to choice how to use my tools?

The writting was entertaining enough that i didnt get the urge to skip it like i get with most games.
I would suggest that you add alot more choice's and a base building mechanic.
The joy in rise to power games is seeing yourself go from nobody to the most powerful ruler.
Building up bases, planning, revolt's, assaults, assasination, manipulation, etc.

I fear this will just be an other follow the dotted line and beat a fallen good girl kinda game.
I wish you luck with this game.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes