PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
all girls reappear again and again, we don't know if that who drugged mc appears.
Do you think that the girl who poisons and kills us at the beginning was all a nightmare, or an event that can happen in the future and must be avoided?

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Super interesting theory and very crazy at the same time, maybe I need to play it again very slowly and read everything to see where this idea comes from :oops:.
Did you play everything until the last chapter? Or am I the one who's confused, because isn't this the game where there are clones?

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Did you play everything until the last chapter? Or am I the one who's confused, because isn't this the game where there are clones?
It's only two chapters, right?
I've only played this new version, which removes things from the skill tree and doesn't have so much limited free roaming (I know from reading old reviews) :unsure:.
But yes, I played to the end, but I only remember the return of the missing girl from a mysterious island, which I guess will be solved in the future, I don't remember anything more paranormal.
I also didn't pay attention to the guy trying to steal stuff from the app "he invented", maybe I missed things because I only did one path, so I didn't have much of a relationship or talking with some of the girls.

Come to think of it, I just remembered the girl dancing in the bar, the cowgirl on the pole, who says her ex was just like the MC, not a clone but someone very similar, so yeah, maybe he was the one poisoned. I never thought about it before :oops:.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I've only played this new version, which removes things from the skill tree and doesn't have so much limited free roaming (I know from reading old reviews) :unsure:.
But yes, I played to the end, but I only remember the return of the missing girl from a mysterious island, which I guess will be solved in the future, I don't remember anything more paranormal.
I also didn't pay attention to the guy trying to steal stuff from the app "he invented", maybe I missed things because I only did one path, so I didn't have much of a relationship or talking with some of the girls.

Come to think of it, I just remembered the girl dancing in the bar, the cowgirl on the pole, who says her ex was just like the MC, not a clone but someone very similar, so yeah, maybe he was the one poisoned. I never thought about it before :oops:.
Now even I'm wondering if I went too far with the thought, but I remember thinking he was a clone. I'll try to find which part of the game made me think that. And yes, that part with the girl made me think of that too.

Reactions: PickerLewd

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024

I'm sorry, it wasn't in the game; it was a theory here on the forum that ended up getting into my head and confusing me.

https://f95zone.to/threads/u4ia-ep2-03p-driftygames.158858/post-14030759

I'll replay with that in mind to see how the experience with the dialogues will be.
In fact, I did that after reading the theories, and it seems I actually believed them.

Reactions: PickerLewd

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The MCguffins in this game are so good that they genuinely spark a lot of discussions about the unholy amount of drugs MC must have been pumped up on in his years of being bed ridden because of his dad, the fact that his army brat girlfriend literally saved his life from his father and the fact that he has been running away from his dad and from his family and from everybody ... but still managed to secure the yacht of his mom into international waters and there is a lab on the island that is drugging girls and the goons from that lab are out to abuse those girls ... not to mention that we have girls in our group who have been blackmailed into going and getting experimented on in that said lab .. including the babes on the boat who debated leaving so carelessly - even though they have been drugged and blackmailed into that horror lab everybody is dreadding.

MC could be having vivid drug relapse dreams about whatever happened to him in that hospital - mental wards or institutions do use stimuli like TV series or movies of whatnot running all day and then sessions of MC verbalising and remembering everything like it was actually happening, even though it would have been just shows running on TV - MC could have watched any number of Westworld or The island or Lost shows and being full on drugs he might have retained all of them as memories in his head ... certinaly the cradddle tune is a rehearsed conditioned behavior of him getting vivid recollections of either something imprinted on him by stimuli and grugs or relapse of his actual days with the family, when he paid no mind to possible indoctinations or mind games his ma or his pa might have done to him, as rich folk do like to use special techniques to condition their kin so that their lives and livelihood is prottected, possibly from terrorists, or from kidnappers that would get nothing out of a clueless kid conditioned to do a mind wipe provided he did not get the audio or visual cues form his ma or pa. In this sense, MC might be totally starved of his verbal and visual cues and, as a direct result, a literal scatter brains right now, having been devoid of contatct with both his ma and his pa.

I'm sorry, it wasn't in the game;
anything is possible.
Of course we spin them theories about the many loose ends in this game, the many unexplained character backgrounds, the many baffling realities coexisting - girls being openly abused in the open by bullies nobody seems to stand up to - like the gangsters on the beach or the rich muscle brains in the club - the many girls we know nothing about their whereabouts outside of them going or not going to the club or appearing around town or on the beach .. how on earth did all the girls get togtether on the same stretch of beach for the beach party of our only male friend ???

Lots of loose ends and a lot of time to spin theories between updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: flaviopaganini

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Lots of loose ends and a lot of time to spin theories between updates.
cause nothing is explained and updates are scarce.

all we know that mc got/will get drugged/killed and he is running away and ended up on that island where several girls are singing nursery rhyme from his past although with different words.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1724655876749.png
There's that moment where it all made sense. Steph kicking me out. Kira kicking me out.
I had to get invested in you to save my life.
It must be such a wonderful feeling that you also took a chance and met me half way.

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
MIGHT BE SPOILER. AAll the talk of who's who and clones.Here is my theory, MC's dad cloned him with no memory of his mother and let him go to his mother to get her off his back about what he was doing.She (Ana) knew what the dad was doing so she killed the MC as she didn't want her son to suffer (humming a tune as he died). Electra in the bar scene stated he died in my arms.MC doesn't recognize her do to what he went through or as she put it most of what you see isn't real. So he wasn't able to recognize her as Samantha his mother. That's right I think Samantha,Ana and Electra are the same person. Ana and Electra(Samantha) look a lot alike same facial features, hair style and length. People come back from U4IA a different person. Does his dad have another lab on the island that he keeps the people for his use after sending clone back or vise versa. As for the accident she survived some how or it was a cover so she could start a new life.After all that's what this Island seems to be about. Just my feeling as I played it 4 different routes.Electra (Samantha) I'm sure is MC's mother.The ring he has that belonged to her will tie them together.The girl on the phone at end being told to sing the song to him is talking to Samanatha (Electra)

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes