RPGM - Abandoned - Ubiquiteer [v0.6.0] [Decivilized Subhuman]

1. 4.00 star(s)

dragonteeth

The game has so much potential, it reminds me of The Hunter and Second Class. It has good and sexy character designs, interesting premise, a simple game design, the cycle is just day and night, the map is not needlessly big that would overwhelm the player, the dialogue is not too much either which is a huge plus, and you can skip most of the story stuff, the game allows you to do that which is neat. the only downside is the sex, this is a sex (hentai) game and it's really, really grindy and boring to get to the sex scenes in this game. in order to get your corruption and exhibition level rise, it takes too much time.

Everything else in this game is really streamlined, why not the sex scenes?

In the end I really enjoyed what this game had to offer so far, the only thing I wish, is that it makes the sex scenes easier to get, like after working in the inn for the third time, something happens not after the seventh time he puts his hand on Alice's shoulder.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Precox

My feelings about the game are these:
    I like the espionage \crime thriller story line
    I like the protagonist 's look with the large muscles and big tits; she has a pleasant looking face not being super made up
    I am not a fan of the combat so far. It seems to have ideas that are still in he planning stage but right now are not well implemented.
    I don't like how you have to fight each baddy individually.
    I don't like how slow it is to get to actual sex content. It seems like there should be more options for advancing your scores for exhibition and corruption than what is available
    This is for version 0.6