VN Ren'Py UC8 [v0.2.0.4] [Dark Griffin Games]

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
C1E2 is aprox 32 scenes.

it includes the final 2 meet/Cutes with the main LI's Joanna and Lesley
As well as meet cutes with Gail (the new Chef) and Alexis (Theater Employee) and a brief intro to Eva. (Theater Employee)

There is also an introduction to another male. I know in many games OTHER males are not liked. They are often viewed as a threat to the MC. Let me be clear that Peter is not a threat. The plan with Peter is for him to become the MC's "protégé" at the theater, his right hand man. My intention with Peter is for him to eventually be the MC of his own spin off/follow up game "UC20"

Reoccuring characters are:
Kayla
Kinley
Gretta
Jackie
Mina (meet briefly during the date with Tink, waitress)
Tasha
Erin
Mike and Mary
Poppy
(Tink is unshown but does occur in a text conversation depending on your prior game decisions)
(Sharron, Kayla and Kinley's mom, appears in a flashback)

In adition to advancing the story, this episode features an "optional" lewd scene with Jackie (3 opportunities to avoid if you aren't interested in her), and a very short, unavoidable "self-pleasing" scene with Tasha(her pleasing herself while on the phone with the MC).

There are 2 cameos in this episode. Both of which occur courtesy of their game's respective Dev's.

One involves MC reaching out to a therapist from another game whom he used to work with for PTSD recovery years before after the rescue shown in the flashback in the previous episode..

The other is the subject of the movie they(MC, and his girls) go to see as a bit of theater reconnaissance, two days before he takes over as manager.

This episode does include a dream sequence as well. A nightmare senario combining what he views to be the failures of his life (dead teammates and ruined mariage) into one unified horror. Just his subconscious messing with him, as it tends to do with all of us. This sequence does include a point and click portion similar to the Funventure Land fight scene from the prologue.

This episode does also include another flash back, this one much more peaceful and of the MC's high school days hanging out with Sharron at her grandfather's gas station where she also worked part time.

View attachment 4065873

Hope that answers your question...
Oh, wow...

LOL

Does it ever... :D

Thank You Grif, that was spectacular. I was already interested, now I'm jittering...

01/10 can't come fast enough. :D

Peace :D

Reactions: Elhemeer and hic86

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Just so everyone knows, the episode intros will always self progress until text finally appears on the screen, you can skip it by clicking if you want, but they actually are an animated sequence. Just letting everyone know so that you dont acidentally click and skip past it. It's not essensial content. You don't really miss anything if you skip it, but it is work that I put in to try and ease you into the current episode.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 10 Votes