Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Tachibanaki Keisuke, a young man in his first year as a full-fledged member of society. While the company he works for is a small one, it's the job he always wanted to do and his life is pretty satisfactory. But even though he's both motivated and has much to aspire for, he's now living alone for the first time in his life, and it's becoming a bit exhausting. It's then that a certain thought crosses his mind...

"If only I had a girlfriend..."

One day, his childhood friend, Matoi Ayame, arrives at his doorstep. Ayame's parents had to move abroad for work, and Ayame had to stay behind because she had college entrance exams coming up. Her concerned parents - who are old friends of Keisuke's family - ask Keisuke to let her stay with him. And with that, their life under the same roof begins. As the two of them are drawn to each other, their relationship blossoms to something that's beyond old friends...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-08-27
Release Date: Japanese 2018-06-29, English 2021-08-26
Original Title: 家の彼女, Uchi no Kanojo
Developer: Argonauts
Publisher: MangaGamer
Censored: No
Version: v1.0
Language: English
Voices: Japanese (Partially Voiced)
Length: Short (Roughly 6 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Same Series: UchiKano: Living With My Sister
Size: 2.4 GB
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extras:
(Thank you, LewdKitten98 for sharing the Full Save)

1.jpg 2.jpg 14.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Whoa, wholesome vanilla lovey-dovey stuff? That's way too lewd for this site! :eek: Somebody call the inquisition.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes