VN Others Completed UchiKano: Living With My Sister [v1.0] [Argonauts]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Tachibanaki Keisuke, a young man in his first year as a full-fledged member of society. While the company he works for is a small one, it's the job he always wanted to do and his life is pretty satisfactory. But even though he's both motivated and has much to aspire for, he's now living alone for the first time in his life, and it's becoming a bit exhausting. It's then that a certain thought crosses his mind...

"If only I had a girlfriend..."

One day, his younger sister Riho arrives at his doorstep. Both of their parents are sick with the Norovirus. With Riho's college exams coming up, her parents urge her to seek shelter at the protagonist's house. Riho has been aware of her brother as a member of the opposite gender for a long while. And with the two of them living together, these emotions only grow more intense. And Keisuke himself begins finding himself attracted to Riho as a woman...

Their relationship blossoms to something BEYOND BROTHER AND SISTER...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-04-28
Release Date: Japanese 2018-11-30, English 2022-04-28
Original Title: 家の妹, Uchi no Imouto
Developer: Argonauts
Publisher: MangaGamer
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2-10 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Size: 2.3 GB
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - - - -

Extras:

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Whoa! Another wholesome Visual Novel/Eroge from Moonstone! Thank You very much for uploading the installer/setup version of the game! You're the best!

lovey-dovey Visual Novels/Eroges are medicine to my battered soul lol

Here's hoping Mangagamer is also going to localized the third and final part of the game too!

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
In the first Uchikano release I posted about its only a matter of time till the Sister gets hers translated - it did not disappoint. KUDOS

edit, Do I smell the 3rd and final installment, the one where he gets to bang 2 beauties who work at the shop? :D

Last edited:

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
I played this one in Japanese and let me just say it's one of my favorites. This one truly has my seal of approval, it's a beautiful wholesome sistercest vn

Reactions: guonan123

APonderingWhat

Formerly 'KaiserKei'
Jun 24, 2017
Huh, so this is the same protagonist as the previous game with the same characters and setting, but it's a different route.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Nice, uncensored version.
Already played the JP version but it warrants a replay, it's short anyway.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes