[S>Programmer] UE Programmer

Jipologg

May 25, 2024
Skills:

C++, C#, XML, Ruby, Java, Unreal Engine Visual Scripting

Preferred method of contact:

Please DM me on these forums.

Employment Type & Rates:

Willing to discuss based on the work requirement. This can range from hourly pay for long projects to a lump sum depending on what is needed, along with the amount of in-house bug testing needed and also what assets are being provided and if I need to create any 3D assets myself. Needing to create 3D Assets myself is an increase as it will take time and research, I am a programmer, not a 3D artist. This includes VFX, I can program Niagara systems for you in Unreal Engine but if you want me to create the artwork / materials myself, that is an up-charge and I won't guarantee I will accept the job.

Availability:

Mostly available on Fridays and Saturdays but I am also working on my own portfolio that contains SFW games and game jams that I will not be associating with my NSFW profile since these are 2 entirely different worlds. Do NOT ask for my SFW Portfolio as my professional designer portfolio for the gaming industry will never be associated with NSFW games. If you ask, you will be denied as soon as I read the message. Don't waste your time, these are 2 completely separate credentials and I accept I currently have none in the NSFW world.

Work Samples:

Ask and you shall receive, I have worked in Unity and my specialty itself is Unreal Engine (4.0 All the way to the current 5.4 version) with a deep understanding of the Sketchfab marketplace as well if it is required. No RAW files will be provided, only a video of the work with most of the intellectual property (AKA programming) cut out. If you knew how to program you wouldn't be here, would you? So the programming stays cut out besides enough to show I am the original author of it and that I know how it works and how to troubleshoot it. Consider these "Work Samples" as a blank slate stating IDK what I'm doing in the NSFW world because nobody will ever receive access to my SFW resume / profile as I do not want to mix them together and never will mix them together.

Additional comments:

Consider this post my portfolio, the only credentials I am willing to give is that I graduated from Full Sail University with an A.A.S in Game Development and am currently finishing my Bachelors of Computer Science with a major of Game Design. I understand not providing a portfolio is not within the best interest of the community so I am willing to offer proof of my work when requested since I wish to keep my SFW portfolio separate from my NSFW portfolio. Please let me know of any designs you wish to see, I will not provide full fledged games or full on assets for your games, all files will be distributed as an MP4 from start to finish (With most of my IP Censored until paid) or a YouTube link from start to finish with the IP censored as well. No RAW files will be provided without discussion of payment and payment first. All payments are negotiable and depend on the complexity of what is being requested.

This is a side job, immediate response is not to be expected but I will get back to you within 3-4 business days as long as I receive a DM. Please tell me what you are looking for and if you have an idea on what you are willing to pay, please let me know, and we can discuss expectations before work begins.

Thank you.

Last edited:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for the fix, and once again thank you osanaiko for the guidance. I appreciate the assistance provided in this.
Happy to help.

Forums die when the old-hands stop teaching the newcomers of the expectations (or the volume of "eternal-spring" poster overwhelms the previous incumbents). Good luck with your posting.

Reactions: Jipologg