Seeking ugh another "looking for" post (futa cum addictions)

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Really digging this cum addiction stuff futadom world (seems) to have lit the fire for. I would LUV more of this kind of content, already read the fictions on kindle. Sex and Fantasy has a fantastic route with a very curvy (also a fan of that) centaur with addictive cum. Its well done imo, and although all but one of the addict routes is a bad end fuuuuuck they are some dam good bad ends. totes worth it on that. I'd like to see if there are some other titles out there i might be missing out on since futa cum addiction isnt exactly advertised most of the time. other cum addiction type things are welcome as well but certainly focused on futa on male stuff.

blarg030605

Aug 12, 2021
Really digging this cum addiction stuff futadom world (seems) to have lit the fire for. I would LUV more of this kind of content, already read the fictions on kindle. Sex and Fantasy has a fantastic route with a very curvy (also a fan of that) centaur with addictive cum. Its well done imo, and although all but one of the addict routes is a bad end fuuuuuck they are some dam good bad ends. totes worth it on that. I'd like to see if there are some other titles out there i might be missing out on since futa cum addiction isnt exactly advertised most of the time. other cum addiction type things are welcome as well but certainly focused on futa on male stuff.
trials in tainted space has the ardia character that has addictive cum shes really good imo but she is kinda late in the game but cheats can allow you to get to her pretty quickly

Reactions: fdiscodude