Others Completed Ultimate Fighters 2019 [Final] [Pinclude Studios]

donprdro

Jul 9, 2021
Okay. A bit later than originally intended, but here is everything that was available at the time of my sub.

Mega
Thanks for sharing links for all the games. Ultimate Fighter 3 is keep crashing because of missing sprites. Is there a any follow up patch or update to fix it. Predecessors to Ultimate 3 got it . Ultimate 1 had the same problem of missing sprites and the follow up patch fixed it.

Oct 11, 2018
Thanks for sharing links for all the games. Ultimate Fighter 3 is keep crashing because of missing sprites. Is there a any follow up patch or update to fix it. Predecessors to Ultimate 3 got it . Ultimate 1 had the same problem of missing sprites and the follow up patch fixed it.
As far as I know there's no patch for UF3. Which sprites are missing? Maybe I could look into a fix of sorts if it's simple enough.

donprdro

Jul 9, 2021
As far as I know there's no patch for UF3. Which sprites are missing? Maybe I could look into a fix of sorts if it's simple enough.
Many thanks
Every time I launch the game and select any fighter, it crashes and shows the error for some missing sprites. I have attached the screen shot of error. The Error remain the same everytime, though the fighter name changes with any fighter I select

Oct 11, 2018
Many thanks
Every time I launch the game and select any fighter, it crashes and shows the error for some missing sprites. I have attached the screen shot of error. The Error remain the same everytime, though the fighter name changes with any fighter I select
Did you extract the archive? If so, are the files actually in the proper folders? I just tried it out and it works fine for me.

Raij79

Apr 28, 2021
Copied and pasted from another post of mine on a different thread:

Since another game from this shitty dev was requested, I decided to upload some stuff (maybe all the stuff?) the dev created since my last upload.

Link: Mega
Thanks a lot. I was wondering if there are anymore cuntbusting games