Others - Completed - Ultimate Fighters 3 : New Era [Final] [Pinclude Studio]

1. 2.00 star(s)

fumertue

This game can be a good fighting game, but the controls are horribles and not even explained.

Lost 2 stars because of the controls, one more about the sex missing with so good models.

I think this game can be really cool to play if the dev works a little on the controller mapping and some sex.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Galvi

The graphics and all are not bad, but there are multiple problems with resolution scale you must solve to make this work properly (I'm a programmer and web designer, so I figured it out myself), and most people won't be able to make it.
    Once that was solved (I own a potent gaming pc, so it's not a problem on my side), testing the game I realized that it's massively simple and boring. 5 minutes and I won't open that again, because, on addition to that, even if I managed to put compatibility procedures to make it fit in my 2k 27" fullscreen and not exceeding the size with poor resolution, the pc changes its base resolution when I open it, like when you open a game from 20 years ago.

So, to sum up, there's a LOT of things to correct and fix so the average user may be able to even open it. And considering how limited the game itself is, that's not a good thing, and even worse in a place like this