RPGM Completed Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 [v1.01] [Boko877]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Oct 11, 2018
Oh man, pleadged to him on his Ci-en site, but cannot access the recent version because it was posted last month. XD
That is the biggest of oofs right there. I believe that's why I stopped supporting people on Enty and Fantia unless I absolutely have to. I strongly dislike Patreon, but at least you can access older content (if the creators don't remove it).

On another note, we seriously need a "oof" reaction.

Nov 30, 2019
That is the biggest of oofs right there. I believe that's why I stopped supporting people on Enty and Fantia unless I absolutely have to. I strongly dislike Patreon, but at least you can access older content (if the creators don't remove it).

On another note, we seriously need a "oof" reaction.
me too i hate patreon, cause you have to pay lol. and i really hope someone could share the link otherwise i have give up on this great game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rastrane

hypernova2

Jun 23, 2018
Oh man, pleadged to him on his Ci-en site, but cannot access the recent version because it was posted last month. XD
In the FAQs on the Ci-en site, it seems that they have a "back number" function. Apparently, if the creator allows it, you can purchase a post from last month by paying the difference between the cost and your current support. Hopefully this works in your case.

Reactions: TheRealSomeone92

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
I found a bug in the update.When Selena used stinkface move and then you changed to the second camera during the move,our char did not get damage.

Reactions: shiozawa1221

StatiZkyZ

Aug 30, 2018
Man, is it possible to extract the 'movies' from the new version? I remember the previous versions have all the animations stored in a folder, but seems like Boko changed that.
Probably it's done to optimize the game, but I used to love watching them

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes