RPGM - Completed - Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 [v1.01] [Boko877]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Regula

I'm not sure what this says about me but I really love games that let you punch a woman's lights out.
    This game is pretty cool, the only problem is that it consists of 2-3 fights and there's not much else to it. I thought something would come of it in a few years but what we have here is nice at least.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Argonauz

As i played Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 [v1.0] , i realized it how does a weak male protagonist feel in an anime show vs some OP girl that can easily ruin your world. As gentleman i refused to hurt the poor girl with my fist and for that i was paying the price, for she would make me "smell" her human vulva, also known as "Vagina", or if i was unlucky i had to smell her stinky socks, and for that i shall give it my final review:
    Mechanic: 4/5 (good fighting combat)
    Animation: 3/5
    Can the fapp: 2/5
    OVERAL:
    3/5
  3. 5.00 star(s)

meeman

Pretty nice for a 0.0.1, this games gonna rock. Boko already has more animations and has brought boss lady into the game. I look forward to seeing this one develop.
    Those who don't know, this is basically the fighting from Girl Beats Hero intensified, in a fight only game.