RPGM Completed Ultimate Fighting Girl: Type B [v1.02] [Boko877]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1570543267734.png

Overview:
You are known as mankind’s greatest MMA fighter. You are feared by your colleagues for your crushing victories over every single opponent you’ve faced. You are displeased, not only are there no worthy opponents, but even the willing ones are few and far between…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-10-08
Release Date: 2015-09-19
Developer: Boko877 -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.02
Language: English (Japanese default)
Voices: Japanese
Prequel: Ultimate Fighting Girl
Sequel: Girl Beats Hero
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Controls:

Important Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1570548345500.png 1570548388693.png 1570550129186.png

Last edited by a moderator:

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Haha the first time in awhile I've had to google a genre or a fetish to figure out what the hell it is..

From wikipedia:

The word ryona (リョナ ryona, a of ("seeking the bizarre") and ("masturbation")) refers to a and wherein a protagonist, usually female, is subject to physical or psychological from an offender who is at the same time a love interest, usually male.

1570560175598.png

Treeclimberlol

Feb 2, 2019
If yall want another game like this, check out purin boxing gym or some shit like that. It's pretty fun as a boxing game on its own with anime waifus, but then you can fuck em while punching the shit outta them and choking them, and thinking about it now it's pretty fucked up but i don't make the boners my dick does.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
If yall want another game like this, check out purin boxing gym or some shit like that. It's pretty fun as a boxing game on its own with anime waifus, but then you can fuck em while punching the shit outta them and choking them, and thinking about it now it's pretty fucked up but i don't make the boners my dick does.
Interesting, hopefully there's no blood/bruising, a woman's body is a beautiful canvas I'd rather not damage. I like those anime where you got your girl in a grapple for some nice licking, groping and nipple tweaking. Especially when played off as stylish anime fighting techniques.

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
Does anyone else have the titjob animation just endlessly loop? Can't make it end or progress

finaldynasty69

Mar 6, 2018
was able to change what she did with the arrow keys and shift and was able to make him cum but not sure if it was a button press or a very long loop

Reactions: Peasantry

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Is this strictly femdom, or do you get to turn the tables if you beat the opponent?
Just to clarify, this, as well as all of boko877's games, is strictly for the femdom lovers. Even if you win, you won't get to do stuff to her, if I remember correctly you only make her get more serious. (The reason I'm having trouble remembering is because it's been a while since I actually tried to win, ehehe...)

• Sad
Reactions: cooldude33

JoeBaBa

Sep 17, 2017
no idea how to beat second fight just get caught by kiss and die, oh well not to bad of an ending i guess

shohei

Sep 18, 2017
here the thing: you can't beat the second round, the game was made that way. Just accept your defeat and be treated like a toy

• Sad
Reactions: cooldude33

freereal

Nov 10, 2017
You can beat the game with Cheat Engine / Starting HP = 601 (4bit) and Speedhack for very hard i recommend 0.250

To get out of her special moves like the kissing you only have to smash the arrowkeys and shift. If your fast enough it wont end with a game over.

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
Edit: So I've been playing this game for at least an hour now and obviously this game is pretty much a ryona game. Haven't found anything sexual yet. Your character is a dumb ass for not reacting when getting taunted and getting kissed. basically if your trying to win...you ain't gonna win and you never will unless you cheat. She even calls you a coward for locking some of her attacks in the options. Mostly this game is ALL ABOUT BEING STEPPED ON! There was one scene where she kept punching me but other then that being stepped on is the main game over here. i might of missed since everything i do ends up with me being stepped on to death but yeah.If anyone can tell what what the sexual content is pls tell. I'm kinda getting tired of being stepped on and sadly...i don't got a foot fetish
I give this game a 2/10
Mainly because it just sucks. It's only fun for the first stage. When you beat her down the first time that's when the fun ends. Her evasion increases by 100% and your special attacks will always be countered....at least for me she always counters. The only good this about this game is the gameplay and that's it. You react fast enough by pressing the arrows to block and attack but you know....what makes it shitty is that MOST of her attacks (COMBOS) are unblock-able. There are some that don't got signals but they can be block but when she does a specific combo that's when you can't do shit and when she kisses you...you might as well close the window and start all over since it lasts for around a whole minutes. If it does that it's a game over by the way. pressing F12 to reset messes up the game so yeah. Really need a guide on how to get those specific scenes that aren't related to me getting my balls crushed.

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2018
i always loved it when video games had that one boss battle where regardless of performance you
because you were never meant to win, even though it seemed like you were given an option
why are there difficulty levels?

the animation was nice though

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes