Daz Ultimate Skin Moisture + Nipple Help

SuccubiGames

Nov 30, 2020
Hi, everyone!

So I could really use someone's help on this. I'm pretty new to Daz3d and have less than basic knowledge of the features. I'm trying to make my model's skin wet and I used the Ultimate Skin Moisture pack V1.2. I'm also using Likelike Nipples on this model. Anyway, I can't for the life of me figure out how to get over this hurdle of the nipples conflicting. I found one or two posts about this and I've been reading through the documentation for two days now. I am still absolutely lost. Can someone walk me through how to solve this as if I'm stupid, because at this point I'm truly at a point where I think I am.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
there should a fix shell with it or you can use other ones like Golden Palace select the shell first before you apply

SuccubiGames

Nov 30, 2020
there should a fix shell with it or you can use other ones like Golden Palace select the shell first before you apply
The model in the screenshot is wearing the ultimate skin moisture shell. The nipples don't have this problem until the moisture shell is applied. And the moisture shell doesn't come with a shell fix.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
The model in the screenshot is wearing the ultimate skin moisture shell. The nipples don't have this problem until the moisture shell is applied. And the moisture shell doesn't come with a shell fix.
again you can use any fix shell to fix this problem

Untitled-1.png

SuccubiGames

Nov 30, 2020
again you can use any fix shell to fix this problem

View attachment 1629143
So, I tried what you suggested. I ran into the same problem from when I tried applying the nipples shell after applying the moisture shell. Basically everything except the model's chest looks wet. Is there any way I can extend the moisture shell's chest area or something?

Feb 3, 2020
So, I tried what you suggested. I ran into the same problem from when I tried applying the nipples shell after applying the moisture shell. Basically everything except the model's chest looks wet. Is there any way I can extend the moisture shell's chest area or something?
AFAIK there is no fix other than learning how the wet shell materials work and apply that to your own shell, or using one of the nipple products supported by the Ultimate Moisture Shell. Geoshell is a pain to deal with when you are using more than one.

SuccubiGames

Nov 30, 2020
AFAIK there is no fix other than learning how the wet shell materials work and apply that to your own shell, or using one of the nipple products supported by the Ultimate Moisture Shell. Geoshell is a pain to deal with when you are using more than one.
Thanks. Guess I'll just have to work around it.