VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Ultimate Solution [Final] [ImperioEro]

1. 4.00 star(s)

L3z1l3

A short VN adaptation of a one chapter h-manga.
    That means:
    - You can't expect a long story.
    - The male MC is the usual, somewhat pathetic, overly dramatic manga protag.
    - Male-female mc relationship involves the usual senpai-kohai stuff known from manga.
    If you don't have issues with the above manga related stuff, the game is quite good and funny.
    My only problem was that dev decided to keep the original names from the manga, but the character models don't fit the Japanese names.
    The game was ok as a short VN,, but it would have been nice to see it continued in some way. For example the female MC introducing the guy to some of her slutty classmates who want to try such a huge cock themselves, or the females mc getting addicted to this huge dick and the two of them getting together. I wouldn't mind if dev came ack to this story at some point and extended on it.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Alfius

OK, I'm gonna go with Average here. 2.5 would have been more accurate.
    Not everything about this very short kinetic novel is bad.
    Story concept is actually mildly interesting, but the execution is pretty bad. The English is not good, The male character turns from somewhat sympathetic to asshole in 5 seconds. I think with a bit more creative story telling, this concept could have been pulled of much better.

The good:
    Renders are decent, although with some clipping: 6/10
    story concept is pretty good 7/10
    Animation is actually pretty good: 7/10

The bad:
    The story execution is pretty bad 4/10
    The male character is pretty inconsistent going from sympathetic to asshole in one BJ scene: 3/10
    It is very short, even for a short story 4/10
    Some clothing continuity issues: 4/10

My conclusion. the concept of the game is actually quite cool and had potential, but was poorly handled. Since the concept is kinda cool I gave the rating the benefit of the doubt with 3 stars instead of 2.

Just noticed the continuity issues with the clothing in the BJ scene. In BJ images, she is clothed, but in the BJ animation scenes she is naked. Downgraded the rating to 2 stars.

My actual rating is still 2.5.

Average for a short story. Not the worst I have seen, but not above average.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

LIsexAddict

2 minutes of gameplay, then game over...Preview photos on OP show most of the content. I think this is a test run for the dev. Ridiculous story, animations are poorly done - first frame clothed, second frame naked, third frame clothed, forth frame naked, the fifth frame clothed...etc.