Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v3.0.7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • HTML

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

• I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

• I have potato PC

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • I have average PC

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • I have fast PC

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • I have super PC

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
What's better for compress Webp Pingo or Nconvert?
Pingo doesn't compress webp, if it selected webp would be compressed with nconvert anyway. It's for png files coz some of its types (8 bit) it can't convert (at least without additional tweaking with cmd) for example for that game if u remember u need to use pingo. About libvips I can't say much but most likely it's should be universal for all file types but a bit slower.

Reactions: Asenaris

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Pingo doesn't compress webp, if it selected webp would be compressed with nconvert anyway. It's for png files coz some of its types (8 bit) it can't convert (at least without additional tweaking with cmd) for example for that game if u remember u need to use pingo. About libvips I can't say much but most likely it's should be universal for all file types but a bit slower.
Thanks

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Hi,megalol sorry to bother you but do you know why Norton is saying this and is that file required for the software to work properly?

1665980451709.png
1665980512599.png

Thanks in advance for the reply :)

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hi,megalol sorry to bother you but do you know why Norton is saying this and is that file required for the software to work properly?

View attachment 2105511
View attachment 2105514

Thanks in advance for the reply :)
This tool is used for xp3 files repacking in xp3 compressor so if u not gonna use it then could be safely deleted, I dunno why but it's problem with almost all xp3 tools I've tested that they are highly disliked by some of AV.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
This tool is used for xp3 files repacking in xp3 compressor so if u not gonna use it then could be safely deleted, I dunno why but it's problem with almost all xp3 tools I've tested that they are highly disliked by some of AV.
Thanks for the Info

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hey so i do have java SE 8 (jdk1.8.0_333 to be exact) reinstalled the sdk from scratch to be safe and linked all the paths/environment variables etc. and windows defender+UAC all disabled. I am running windows 11 since its supported out of the box with an M1 mac and VM. CMD links fine with all the java stuff so we're good there and i can run uber-apk-signer.jar from within CMD but it doesn't run if i just click on it so i'm not sure if i'm still missing some system link tbh.
I've checked and there are issue about working incorrectly on Win11.
There are also possibility for using external zipalign tool (--zipAlignPath <path> ) so maybe I'll try to do something about it in new UAGC version but u'll need to test it 1st...
P.S. I've for for this version (extract and overwrite old files) with external zipalign tool that probably would work on Win11.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2021
I've checked and there are issue about working incorrectly on Win11.
There are also possibility for using external zipalign tool (--zipAlignPath <path> ) so maybe I'll try to do something about it in new UAGC version but u'll need to test it 1st...
P.S. I've for for this version (extract and overwrite old files) with external zipalign tool that probably would work on Win11.
ok so i tested pre and post update since i never got back to you on the last reply. pre update in just C:\ it was still deleting the apk. It was also happening to all the apks regardless
Post update it no longer deletes the apk regardless of where its compressing it from C:\ to any other folder. However upon trying to install the compressed apk with my android studio emulator i get the following error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The uncompressed apk installs and launches without issue. I suspect this has to do with the uber-apk-signer issues with windows 11 though so i'm not sure what you can do about that if anything. But hey the not deleting part is a major step forward :)

Edit : I'm also now experiencing issues with games (non apk) just failing to launch all together after being compressed if i leave the "pack unpacked files and folders back to rpa" unchecked. I've attached the log file to the post.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
ok so i tested pre and post update since i never got back to you on the last reply. pre update in just C:\ it was still deleting the apk. It was also happening to all the apks regardless
Post update it no longer deletes the apk regardless of where its compressing it from C:\ to any other folder. However upon trying to install the compressed apk with my android studio emulator i get the following error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The uncompressed apk installs and launches without issue. I suspect this has to do with the uber-apk-signer issues with windows 11 though so i'm not sure what you can do about that if anything. But hey the not deleting part is a major step forward :)

Edit : I'm also now experiencing issues with games (non apk) just failing to launch all together after being compressed if i leave the "pack unpacked files and folders back to rpa" unchecked. I've attached the log file to the post.
About apk problem I've changed compressor behaviour so if there are none created signed apk after compression it's not deleting original (compressed but not signed) apk so for example if u had 1.apk and on ur Win11 and it fails to be signed (after compression) u'll just have same 1.apk but compressed and not signed (that u can try to sign manually until and if I'll fix the problem) but if imagine that u have Win10 and all went fine then u'll have apk named "1-aligned-debugSigned.apk" and that means all was fine (apk was compressed and signed). so u need to unpack it somewhere, run "uber-apk-signer-1.2.1.bat" and make a screenshot of cmd window after process is done.
P.S. I've tried to compress apk on Win11 (build 21H2) and had no problems with getting signed apk files after compression with UAGC (both final test and test2 versions).

Regarding failing to launch if "pack unpacked files and folders back to rpa" unchecked all I can say that it's a very strange behaviour and I have no explanation for this coz I can understand if problem was with checked option but in ur case I've even can't blame Win11. Error log says about missing file "gui/window_icon.png" but it should be missing in both cases either u checked or unchecked "pack unpacked files and folders back to rpa" or exists also in both cases. I only could guess that u used different compression setting (and I'm not saying about quiality, it's most likely could be nconvert/pingo/libvips switches) or even different UAGC versions. Anyway I can't reproduce ur error on my Win10 coz game (Ravenous 0.083.preview) runs fine for me with this compression settings uagc_renpy2.jpg (didn't enabled audio/video just for faster testing coz problem was with images).

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2021
About apk problem I've changed compressor behaviour so if there are none created signed apk after compression it's not deleting original (compressed but not signed) apk so for example if u had 1.apk and on ur Win11 and it fails to be signed (after compression) u'll just have same 1.apk but compressed and not signed (that u can try to sign manually until and if I'll fix the problem) but if imagine that u have Win10 and all went fine then u'll have apk named "1-aligned-debugSigned.apk" and that means all was fine (apk was compressed and signed). so u need to unpack it somewhere, run "uber-apk-signer-1.2.1.bat" and make a screenshot of cmd window after process is done.
P.S. I've tried to compress apk on Win11 (build 21H2) and had no problems with getting signed apk files after compression with UAGC (both final test and test2 versions).

Regarding failing to launch if "pack unpacked files and folders back to rpa" unchecked all I can say that it's a very strange behaviour and I have no explanation for this coz I can understand if problem was with checked option but in ur case I've even can't blame Win11. Error log says about missing file "gui/window_icon.png" but it should be missing in both cases either u checked or unchecked "pack unpacked files and folders back to rpa" or exists also in both cases. I only could guess that u used different compression setting (and I'm not saying about quiality, it's most likely could be nconvert/pingo/libvips switches) or even different UAGC versions. Anyway I can't reproduce ur error on my Win10 coz game (Ravenous 0.083.preview) runs fine for me with this compression settings View attachment 2107890 (didn't enabled audio/video just for faster testing coz problem was with images).
Ok so for the settings mine are all exactly the same as yours in the screen shot aside from the ultrafast ffmpeg since i don't use it and the previously mentioned "pack unpacked files and folders back to rpa". Beyond that i'm compressing video and music as well and i do like the show processed/total box.

On to the good stuff, the apk signer worked but only after changing directories. Seems it has an issue with the way parallels handles directories to be able to read/write to the same directories as the macOS. Once i simply moved it the C:\ it had no issues. With that new found info i'm going to move the entire UAGC folder to C:\ and see if that fixes some of the random bugs we've come across and if it also solves the pack/unpack thing. I'll report back in a bit to see if this resolves some of the issues :). Side note mad respect to you for giving me stuff to test, its hard enough developing this stuff let alone helping some stranger trying to run it in a vm figure out whats wrong.

edit - with the current build moving both the game/apk and UAGC folder to C:\ still fails to sign correctly when running UAGC. But hey if i use your test suit and just change the compressed apk name to 1 and run the bat file it signs without any issue and can install with in my emulator. Also compressing without pack/unpack with UAGC and the game in C:\ seems to be working without any issues as well.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Ok so for the settings mine are all exactly the same as yours in the screen shot aside from the ultrafast ffmpeg since i don't use it and the previously mentioned "pack unpacked files and folders back to rpa". Beyond that i'm compressing video and music as well and i do like the show processed/total box.

On to the good stuff, the apk signer worked but only after changing directories. Seems it has an issue with the way parallels handles directories to be able to read/write to the same directories as the macOS. Once i simply moved it the C:\ it had no issues. With that new found info i'm going to move the entire UAGC folder to C:\ and see if that fixes some of the random bugs we've come across and if it also solves the pack/unpack thing. I'll report back in a bit to see if this resolves some of the issues :). Side note mad respect to you for giving me stuff to test, its hard enough developing this stuff let alone helping some stranger trying to run it in a vm figure out whats wrong.

edit - with the current build moving both the game/apk and UAGC folder to C:\ still fails to sign correctly when running UAGC. But hey if i use your test suit and just change the compressed apk name to 1 and run the bat file it signs without any issue and can install with in my emulator. Also compressing without pack/unpack with UAGC and the game in C:\ seems to be working without any issues as well.
I've made new test (v3) update for UAGC - now if it fails to sign apk it should show different messege (that signing process failed and user should sign it manually) at the end of the apk compression and slightly changed apk signing command (added "java -jar" text) so there is a small possibility that it would work now for u.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Asenaris and "CJ"

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I've made new test (v4) update for UAGC (install on any final test version):

1666720825360.png
Added options window with compression statistics, no sleep feature (not tested coz its disabled in my Windows), and shutdown PC after compression done option.

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
hey mega- just a heads up Pierre updated Xnconvert the other day and a few codecs and maybe nconvert too. I know jxl was finally updated and great work!

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Made new test v5 small update for UAGC (install it on test v4)

Ren'Py compressor, when enabled rpatool unpacker option, now tries to unpack rpa files also with rpatool from UnRen-Ultrahack version (could be useful for games like Extra Life).

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Asenaris and "CJ"

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Is it possible to avoid somehow except how to increase the amount of RAM so that UAGC does not completely freeze the computer out of the blue? (Uses out of the blue all the RAM and this lays down the PC without the ability to use it)

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Is it possible to avoid somehow except how to increase the amount of RAM so that UAGC does not completely freeze the computer out of the blue? (Uses out of the blue all the RAM and this lays down the PC without the ability to use it)
Did u tried to enable/change these (to make 'em as marked with purple color on screenshot) options?
uagc_renpy3.jpg

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Interesing,Ogg it's Images ?
U can hover mouse cursor to see options descriptions. In ur case setting min speed (for ogg and images if enabled) means that UAGC would process one file until finish and next one will not be processed until this. Max speed means there are no limit and speed is limited by ur PC, on my PC I have never had problems with max speed coz I have 16Gb DDR4 3600 MHz RAM and Core i7-8700 CPU + SSD Samsung 860 EVO m.2, not even top hardware for now (more that 4 years old)...
uagc_renpy4.jpg

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
U can hover mouse cursor to see options descriptions. In ur case setting min speed (for ogg and images if enabled) means that UAGC would process one file until finish and next one will not be processed until this. Max speed means there are no limit and speed is limited by ur PC, on my PC I have never had problems with max speed coz I have 16Gb DDR4 3600 MHz RAM and Core i7-8700 CPU + SSD Samsung 860 EVO m.2, not even top hardware for now (more that 4 years old)...
View attachment 2127840
"A lot inform" Thanks

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
"A lot inform" Thanks
Ok, np. Also if min speed is too slow for u can try greater values from 1 to 9.
P.S. Btw I'm using "Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.2.8" tool for RAM "cleaning" so if u have Win10/11 it could also help u too.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes