Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.9.7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I think better check 1st 3 lines of log.txt file, for example:
Tue Jan 17 20:30:24 2023
Windows-10-10.0.19045
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23011001n

where on 3rd line u can see exact date/build on nighlty version (v8.1.0 and 23.01.10).
P.S. Anyway I'm not planning to add nightly building support coz dev makes 'em every day.
I was just adding it, thought maybe it was coming soon, but it is a nightly.

Fri Jul 14 01:21:34 2023
Windows-10-10.0.20348
Ren'Py 8.1.2.23061402+nightly

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
megalol, when you have time, can you take a look at this game, I've seen this before, but don't know why, during compressing, and packing back, the "gui.rpa" ends up being 1KB after compressing, while the main "gui.rpa" is 5.37GB. It doesn't seem to copy any of the files in gui.rpa back.

I could also me being dumb, but it seems strange.

Baddies Inc. [v0.1.01] [FOZ]

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol, when you have time, can you take a look at this game, I've seen this before, but don't know why, during compressing, and packing back, the "gui.rpa" ends up being 1KB after compressing, while the main "gui.rpa" is 5.37GB. It doesn't seem to copy any of the files in gui.rpa back.

I could also me being dumb, but it seems strange.

Baddies Inc. [v0.1.01] [FOZ]
I dunno maybe it's some type of rpa protection or dev just intentionally bloated this file to such big size (but if packed to 7/zip only about 100 MB) so rpa unpackers have problems to unpack it so there are not much I can do in this specific case coz this question should asked unren/rpatool/rpakit tools devs. I can just make option to skip very big rpa files (with user defined max size) but it most likely would be bad idea.

Reactions: SameUser1 and giqui

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I dunno maybe it's some type of rpa protection or dev just intentionally bloated this file to such big size (but if packed to 7/zip only about 100 MB) so rpa unpackers have problems to unpack it so there are not much I can do in this specific case coz this question should asked unren/rpatool/rpakit tools devs. I can just make option to skip very big rpa files (with user defined max size) but it most likely would be bad idea.
Alright, just wasn't sure since it nothing got packed back, was really the only instance I've seen like that.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hi, please have a look at the game in this link:https://f95zone.to/threads/forbidden-fruit-v1-0-final-lustration-team.27200/ .I tried compressing with UAGC 2.5.2 but my computer immediately crashed continuously and I had to use task manager to force logout UAGC and then restart the machine to get rid of this situation.

Did it actually let you select the Ren'Py version or start locking up before actually start compressing? If it was before I get that after so long, and just have to totally reinstall UAGC.

It's compressing fine now on the server, it does have 1675 webm's, maybe your PC just could not keep up?

EDIT:

Still compressing fine 723 webm's in.

Passing out, so I'm guessing it will finish while I'm well asleep :sleep:

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hi, please have a look at the game in this link:https://f95zone.to/threads/forbidden-fruit-v1-0-final-lustration-team.27200/ .I tried compressing with UAGC 2.5.2 but my computer immediately crashed continuously and I had to use task manager to force logout UAGC and then restart the machine to get rid of this situation.
What CPU and amount or RAM do u have (for slow PC sometimes it needs to limit images speed or number of ffmpeg processes if ultrafast feature used)? I have no problems so far with this game. Try to run again with "fresh" (see above) settings.ini file and see if problem still exists. What RAM usage was before crash? Did u changed default cwebp settings if u using it (if not make screenshot what UAGC settings u chose for this game)?
1689850487193.png
1689850299223.png
Did it actually let you select the Ren'Py version or start locking up before actually start compressing? If it was before I get that after so long, and just have to totally reinstall UAGC.

It's compressing fine now on the server, it does have 1675 webm's, maybe your PC just could not keep up?

EDIT:

Still compressing fine 723 webm's in.

Passing out, so I'm guessing it will finish while I'm well asleep :sleep:
Usually to "un(re)install" UAGC u just need to replace settings.ini with default one of change its contens to:
Code:
[Main]
avx2=yes
shutdown=0
no_sleep=0
stats=1

Reactions: SameUser1

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
What CPU and amount or RAM do u have (for slow PC sometimes it needs to limit images speed or number of ffmpeg processes if ultrafast feature used)? I have no problems so far with this game. Try to run again with "fresh" (see above) settings.ini file and see if problem still exists. What RAM usage was before crash? Did u changed default cwebp settings if u using it (if not make screenshot what UAGC settings u chose for this game)?
View attachment 2785355
View attachment 2785347

Usually to "un(re)install" UAGC u just need to replace settings.ini with default one of change its contens to:
Code:
[Main]
avx2=yes
shutdown=0
no_sleep=0
stats=1
all of my error:
1)cwebp.exe - Application error
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000012d)
2)C/.../UAGC_v2.5.2/UAGC/scripts/cwebp.exe
the paging file is too small for this operation to complete
3)C/.../UAGC_v2.5.2/UAGC/scripts/cwebp.exe
Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
all of my error:
1)cwebp.exe - Application error
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000012d)
2)C/.../UAGC_v2.5.2/UAGC/scripts/cwebp.exe
the paging file is too small for this operation to complete
3)C/.../UAGC_v2.5.2/UAGC/scripts/cwebp.exe
Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service
Since u didn't answered to any of my questions I can't tell exactly how to fix it but here is some suggestions:
1) Try to switch to older/previous version of (extract/replace cwebp.exe to/with "../UAGC_v2.5.2/UAGC/scripts/cwebp.exe").
2) Try to check ur Windows virtual memory settings (it needs to be enabled, I recommend to set "system managed size").
3) If nothing helped try to switch to nconvert since its about 99% same tool regarding webp just with less settings.
4) Try to add "../UAGC_v2.5.2/UAGC/scripts/cwebp.exe" in antivirus exceptions.

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
Since u didn't answered to any of my questions I can't tell exactly how to fix it but here is some suggestions:
1) Try to switch to older/previous version of (extract/replace cwebp.exe to/with "../UAGC_v2.5.2/UAGC/scripts/cwebp.exe").
2) Try to check ur Windows virtual memory settings (it needs to be enabled, I recommend to set "system managed size").
3) If nothing helped try to switch to nconvert since its about 99% same tool regarding webp just with less settings.
4) Try to add "../UAGC_v2.5.2/UAGC/scripts/cwebp.exe" in antivirus exceptions.
sorry for not replying, indeed i am not very good at computer and english is not a language i am good at i don't understand how i should reply.
Also, Here are my computer specs:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7300U CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.71 GHz
Installed RAM: 8 GB

RAM usage was before crash: Above 80-96%

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
sorry for not replying, indeed i am not very good at computer and english is not a language i am good at i don't understand how i should reply.
Also, Here are my computer specs:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7300U CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.71 GHz
Installed RAM: 8 GB

RAM usage was before crash: Above 80-96%
U have very average PC with low amount of RAM. So if buying more RAM out of question then try my recommendation about . Also there are images limiting compression speed setting for slow PC's in UAGC that should help too.

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
U have very average PC with low amount of RAM. So if buying more RAM out of question then try my recommendation about . Also there are images limiting compression speed setting for slow PC's in UAGC that should help too.
thanks for the dedicated support, i solved the problem by increasing the virtual memory a little (although Ram Usage is still pushed to 98-99%)
Maybe in the future I'll have to rely on someone else to make the compressed version instead of doing it myself :(

Reactions: megalol

vbevan

Aug 21, 2017
I have a REALLY dumb question, but how do I load an apk into the app for compression? I can see the buttons for every other type of file: "Compress RPGM", "Compress Ren'Py", etc., but no "Compress apk" or similar.

I've looked for help files and searched this thread, but I'm coming up blank. Is there a seamless "Compress apk" option or does "Compress apk" = open apk as zip, extract files, run files through like a normal Ren'Py game, use apk-signer to recreate apk file, etc.? Because the first post seems to imply it's more automated than that, but I'm stumped.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I have a REALLY dumb question, but how do I load an apk into the app for compression? I can see the buttons for every other type of file: "Compress RPGM", "Compress Ren'Py", etc., but no "Compress apk" or similar.

I've looked for help files and searched this thread, but I'm coming up blank. Is there a seamless "Compress apk" option or does "Compress apk" = open apk as zip, extract files, run files through like a normal Ren'Py game, use apk-signer to recreate apk file, etc.? Because the first post seems to imply it's more automated than that, but I'm stumped.
1690215959216.png
It marked with blue color on my screenshot and implemented for RPGM MV and RenPy only. When enabled UAGC loads apk file instead of game directory.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
UAGC v2.5.3 (install it on UAGC version 2.5.1 or 2.5.2):

Attempt to fix problem when in same folder placed two videos with same names and different extensions so this leads to problem when ultrafast ffmpeg feature enabled (its kinda rare case, here is one of affected games as example).
Added button (in settings) to revert all settings to defaults in case if UAGC stopped working correctly so no need to reinstall it now.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Is this possible:
Choose between nconvert and Pingo wherever possible: This is especially painful in Electron and Godot.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes