Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.8.4

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
xxxx.vbs file(s) here needs to undo the renaming for non-latin fix feature work on last stage after compression is done and should be auto deleted when compression is finished, btw that file I've asked u few post before for debug but in ur post/attachment it was missing coz was most likely was auto deleted (but I thought that it would be kept coz of renaming of files inside ur rmv folder). About more files u probably disabled "compress images to png" so it could lead to game stop working coz of not all kirikiri games supports jpg files that also could lead to increase number of procesed files (that would be more than total number coz some pngs would be processed twice). Counter tool usually should be fixed on UAGC restart. Does the game works for u before compressing? Anyway I'll check the game later.
Yeah it works before. Will See about the counter tool.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Yeah it works before. Will See about the counter tool.
Other method without closing that should also work is to delete "progress.ini" file (if it exists) that is in same folder where UAGC.exe. If it's not worked then only UAGC settings reset may help.
Hmm, I thought I closed it.

I see I had 2 open at the same time.
I gonna add new option for avif auto compress to reset settings to webp+q=80/VP9 after compression if enabled.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
It doesn't give the rename error anymore. Instead a different one:
View attachment 3466711
This script is there (but wasn't there before I started compressing). No clue where it comes from.

Also it keeps compressing dunno what :KEK:
View attachment 3466706
After the compression is done. It say no errors found. But the game aint starting anymore.
I think that I've understood what happens here. Game have bmp images that UAGC converts to png (coz bmp itself almost impossible to compress any good) so after that u would have more png files than it was at start. But problem is that non-latin fix can't rename those files back coz its now have not bmp but png format so file paths in vbs file should be corrected. Regarding older problem with small patch.xp3 file it's coz UAGC/arc_conv.exe can't unpack it properly coz game translator somehow creates such files that unpacks only(?) with GARbro (thats why I've said don't touch it), I've made a fix to prevent rmv folder renaming in such case.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I think that I've understood what happens here. Game have bmp images that UAGC converts to png (coz bmp itself almost impossible to compress any good) so after that u would have more png files than it was at start. But problem is that non-latin fix can't rename those files back coz its now have not bmp but png format so file paths in vbs file should be corrected. Regarding older problem with small patch.xp3 file it's coz UAGC/arc_conv.exe can't unpack it properly coz game translator somehow creates such files that unpacks only(?) with GARbro (thats why I've said don't touch it), I've made a fix to prevent rmv folder renaming in such case.
You‘re the best!

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
update (install on UAGC v2.8.1 or v2.8.2):
- For RenPy compressor when auto avif/AV1 compress used added feature to revert compression settings back to webp/VP9 if enabled
- Fixes for xp3 compressor (for non latin fix if there are bmp images inside xp3 files and don't ruin xp3 if it can't unpack it)
- Fixes for Unity compressor (bundle compression shouldn't ruin files any more and disabled dds cruncher since it's bugged for now)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Btw If u wanna get resonable results for those game probably better enable extreme audio and extreme png compression.
I tried it with a different one. The one with 1.5k wmvs and it just saved 80 MB so I skipped it the last times :KEK:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
megalol, any chance maybe for support on this game Streaming for Love?

It uses same engine as Shale Hill Secrets.

I will actually test now that the crack is updated to see if compression works with the SHS one.

I think it is working but the main game is bugged itself, so I think the compressor works fine for both games.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol, any chance maybe for support on this game Streaming for Love?

It uses same engine as Shale Hill Secrets.

I will actually test now that the crack is updated to see if compression works with the SHS one.

I think it is working but the main game is bugged itself, so I think the compressor works fine for both games.
Good to know that it works too, I'll add a note about it in UAGC at SHS button.

Reactions: Discoplayer1

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Good to know that it works too, I'll add a note about it in UAGC at SHS button.
Yip, thought the compression was messed up, but all the same errors happen in full version, it's an alpha and buggy as hell and I'm not alone seeing all the errors it's throwing out.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
The Pill [v0.6] [Begrove] - Compressed

Looks like this Unity game is one of the rare ones that can be compressed, due to time I couldn't really test it though. Use at your own risk.

Win [1,05 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that makes UAGC to write images not into *.assets.Res but in *.assets instead. It should affect game size (thats why it becomes so bigger after unpacking) only so after fixing the bug game should become even smaller (packed and unpacked).

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Doesn't get it lower than the compression via packing itself.
Those game have BC7 textures, I've made a (install on fix1, DoF03.7z =1.6Gb with it, uncompressed = 5.42 Gb ->1.5x bigger) to support it too but this case isn't good for game compression coz 90% of its size are BC7 textures (have already good compression) and video + audio just about 10%.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Those game have BC7 textures, I've made a (install on fix1, DoF03.7z =1.6Gb with it) to support it too but this case isn't good for game compression coz 90% of its size are BC7 textures (have already good compression) and video + audio just about 10%.
On that Unity grind huh?
I did a compression of it yeah. Because I didn't see how big it was packed :KEK: Just when I was about to mirror I noticed min is as big as the offici8al version in the OP.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
On that Unity grind huh?
I did a compression of it yeah. Because I didn't see how big it was packed :KEK: Just when I was about to mirror I noticed min is as big as the offici8al version in the OP.
Yeah, but anyway after testing with fix2 some textures are broken so probably would need fix3 :D or just don't use fix2 at all coz I dunno whats wrong for now and if I could fix it ever...

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Yeah, but anyway after testing with fix2 some textures are broken so probably would need fix3 :D or just don't use fix2 at all coz I dunno whats wrong for now and if I could fix it ever...
Welp to late lol. I just skip Unity compressions then. :KEK:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Welp to late lol. I just skip Unity compressions then. :KEK:
BC7 images are quite rare case, only Unity game I know besides those game that using it is "Lucky Mark" (btw I also trying to make it compressable and don't have such a bug but some other quality related problems that needs to be solved) so u can keep trying compressing Unity but with some game testing at least few mins after it.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
BC7 images are quite rare case, only Unity game I know besides those game that using it is "Lucky Mark" (btw I also trying to make it compressable and don't have such a bug but some other quality related problems that needs to be solved) so u can keep trying compressing Unity but wiht some game testing at least few mins after it.
Oki, thx. And good luck!

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
fix3 update (install on UAGC v2.8.1, v2.8.2 or v2.8.3):
- For RenPy compressor when auto avif/AV1 compress enabled it also auto enabling now feature that reverts compression settings back to webp/VP9
- Added feature (enables in UAGC settings) to put at the end of signature file additional info (taken from avif_auto_info.txt file) about how to view avif/AV1 images/videos outside the game when auto avif/AV1 compress was used

nhoctu97

Sep 18, 2017
dumb question but which version of EnigmaVBUnpacker is in the tool? Because I recall that I can't extract some older rpg mv game with newest version but older ver can

I still keeping v0.35, v0.51, v0.57

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes