Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v3.1.0

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • HTML

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I have potato PC

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • I have average PC

• I have fast PC

• I have super PC

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Can u check if folders renamed how it should be back? Strange coz it seems that renaming (back) according screenshot works but inside UAGC it doesn't.
They all look fine.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
megalol you have any ideas on this game Lust Bound, what I mean is this comment here. I'm not sure how to go about this besides not doing the PNG's.

For now, I've excluded the PNG's and it's fine, but if I compress the PNG's will get errors.

Gotta go for a bit anyway, just didn't do the PNGs for now, only able to cut in half for now, will mess with it more later today.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol you have any ideas on this game Lust Bound, what I mean is this comment here. I'm not sure how to go about this besides not doing the PNG's.

For now, I've excluded the PNG's and it's fine, but if I compress the PNG's will get errors.

Gotta go for a bit anyway, just didn't do the PNGs for now, only able to cut in half for now, will mess with it more later today.
Can u test if there would be problems with ur 1st compressed version of EP 3.5 and using original 00110010_01100001.rpa that is probably contains those problematic png since doing changes in UAGC code for 1 game I think not worth efforts?

Reactions: Discoplayer1

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can u test if there would be problems with ur 1st compressed version of EP 3.5 and using original 00110010_01100001.rpa that is probably contains those problematic png since doing changes in UAGC code for 1 game I think not worth efforts?
I'll check here in a bit more when I get some more time, but I can just extract the orginal to see, as the images don't pop up till the sandbox part which happens in episode/chapter 4 which is near the end of the game. It was a VN and now switches half way though to a sandbox. Not sure if there rest of their games will use these same types of PNGs.

I just wasn't' sure if there was a setting or not, I missed or had sat that did that.

But if I just have to ignore PNGs on this one, no biggie. As compressing those PNGs it goes down to like 450MB.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I'll check here in a bit more when I get some more time, but I can just extract the orginal to see, as the images don't pop up till the sandbox part which happens in episode/chapter 4 which is near the end of the game. It was a VN and now switches half way though to a sandbox. Not sure if there rest of their games will use these same types of PNGs.

I just wasn't' sure if there was a setting or not, I missed or had sat that did that.

But if I just have to ignore PNGs on this one, no biggie. As compressing those PNGs it goes down to like 450MB.
Ok, but my idea was: u compress game as usual and just take those 1 rpa I've mentioned from original and copy it to game folder after compression done so game size would be like ~550Mb, so only about 100Mb bigger in case testing would show that it's works such way...

Reactions: Discoplayer1

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I compressed the game to and ther is no bug or crashing.
on my compressed version.
as you can see on the imgs i can go outside and inside with out any bugs maybe its because of the mac build?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I compressed the game to and ther is no bug or crashing.
on my compressed version.
It doesn't happen until the sandbox part.

You will see the locations are flashing, start the game then go to chapter 4 where the sandbox part comes in, and hover over locations and you will see the names of the rooms will be flashing (like skip is on) and once you click enough locations at the house for instance you will get the errors mentioned in the post.

Ok, but my idea was: u compress game as usual and just take those 1 rpa I've mentioned from original and copy it to game folder after compression done so game size would be like ~550Mb, so only about 100Mb bigger in case testing would show that it's works such way...
Yeah, I will see about it later, seems good enough for now, as it stands now PNGs are in all the RPA's it looks like.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
wait is that on the movie i recordet not the sandbox part?
i dont see any flashing

master861

Nov 4, 2022
hmm then i am blind :unsure:
screenshot0004.png
screenshot0005.png
screenshot0006.png
Still no flashing or anthing for me and i am still 2 min now on that spot with my mouse?
I can upload my version and you can check to if you see flashing i dont see any on my site.
If its flashing only on pc he should check his gpu/cpu.
her is are link to the compressed rpa that should trigger the flashing.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
View attachment 4103656
View attachment 4103658
View attachment 4103663
Still no flashing or anthing for me and i am still 2 min now on that spot with my mouse?
I can upload my version and you can check to if you see flashing i dont see any on my site.
Nah, the flashing does it for me as well and everyone else, it only doesn't do it is when I skipped the PNGs.

The only thing I can figure is that is some way and somehow related with CWEB and advanced settings.

So, this is what happened when I compress it normally like I do 99.9% of Ren'Py games.

Glitchy Compression:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
View attachment 4103656
View attachment 4103658
View attachment 4103663
What's the name of the game? I want to run some tests... :unsure:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Lust Bound [Ep.3.5] [Inceton Games]

Well, the PNGs were compressed, except for the one that’s in the root of the game folder, which I totally forgot to include

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lust Bound [Ep.3.5] [Inceton Games]

Well, the PNGs were compressed, except for the one that’s in the root of the game folder, which I totally forgot to include

Yes, they compress fine, that was not the issue though. The PNG transparency was and the game calling them was.

Check the original compression I posted (WORKUPLOAD link), go to part 4/chapter 4 and then go to home, and hover over stairs, kitchen, etc, and you will see them flashing like the skip button is on, then it will eventually error, but you can ignore it and can continue.

I changed no settings (I never do unless I lower quality sometimes, as I don't find it necessary for most games) and it came out like that. But if I ignore the PNGs, I don't get the flashing. The previous versions were fine.

I'm not sure what is causing the issue on my end, unless like I said above it is CWEB and the advanced settings I have enabled.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Yes, they compress fine, that was not the issue though. The PNG transparency was and the game calling them was.

Check the original compression I posted (WORKUPLOAD link), go to part 4/chapter 4 and then go to home, and hover over stairs, kitchen, etc, and you will see them flashing like the skip button is on, then it will eventually error, but you can ignore it and can continue.

I changed no settings (I never do unless I lower quality sometimes, as I don't find it necessary for most games) and it came out like that. But if I ignore the PNGs, I don't get the flashing. The previous versions were fine.

I'm not sure what is causing the issue on my end, unless like I said above it is CWEB and the advanced settings I have enabled.
I kept the PNGs and JPGs with their original settings

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I kept the PNGs and JPGs with their original settings
I didn't change those either.

The only other thing I have enabled is CWEBP advanced settings with the -alpha_q and -alpha_filter on.

I'm just trying to figure what setting is causing this on my end.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I didn't change those either.

The only other thing I have enabled is CWEBP advanced settings with the -alpha_q and -alpha_filter on.

I'm just trying to figure what setting is causing this on my end.
I didn’t add the ‘alpha’ option, but if you extract the RPAs from my compression, you’ll see the images are similar to the originals, just different in size.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
View attachment 4103656
View attachment 4103658
View attachment 4103663
I didn’t add the ‘alpha’ option, but if you extract the RPAs from my compression, you’ll see the images are similar to the originals, just different in size.
Yeah, I checked yours and mine and couldn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

But I did find the cause of the issue.

It was indeed my CWEBP advanced settings that I had enabled with the -alpha_q and -alpha_filter that I usually keep enabled, because I've not really noticed much difference with it off or on, maybe there is and I'm just not noticing it.

I know that alpha settings have to be turned on for this game, it you don't there will be zero savings on the compression, well not zero but barely any: Back to the Roots

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Yeah, I checked yours and mine and couldn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

But I did find the cause of the issue.

It was indeed my CWEBP advanced settings that I had enabled with the -alpha_q and -alpha_filter that I usually keep enabled, because I've not really noticed much difference with it off or on, maybe there is and I'm just not noticing it.

I know that alpha settings have to be turned on for this game, it you don't there will be zero savings on the compression, well not zero but barely any: Back to the Roots
I only use the 'alpha' option for just one game: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-early-life-ep-1-15-00-celavie-group.166790/

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes