Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v3.1.0

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • HTML

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I have potato PC

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • I have average PC

• I have fast PC

• I have super PC

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Looks like it compressed the videos now, weird that it didn't compress it when using Custom. But it doens't decrypt/compressed all the audio, will decrypt the audio manually I guess:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: I turned imgs off.
For CC u need to choose VP9 + OGG (V/O) in video + audio codecs to make it work. Not sure why for now but "keep original" better don't use coz it's a bit buggy especially with webm and wmv.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
For CC u need to choose VP9 + OGG (V/O) in video + audio codecs to make it work. Not sure why for now but "keep original" better don't use coz it's a bit buggy especially with webm and wmv.
Ahh that makes sense. So it was just unlucky coincidence. RPGM compressor didn't work cause the folder had a different name, and CC because of the codec :HideThePain: Thx for the help.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Ahh that makes sense. So it was just unlucky coincidence. RPGM compressor didn't work cause the folder had a different name, and CC because of the codec :HideThePain: Thx for the help.
Yeah, anyway usage of CC is not recommended in most cases by me (lol?) for vids coz it was made before I've implemented CRF quality settings so u'll get worse video quality than could if used video quality in % by CC instead of CRF.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I dunno who compressed Innocent Au-pair: Restart (probably dev since links added direcly at OP but I didn't found on Patreon compressed links) but I think it's not best compression I've seen: it seems images compressed to loseless avif (loseless not strong side of it and usually not much better in size than webp), strong size of AVIF is that at low quality (~65%) it can look almost the same as webp at ~80%; videos not compressed (VP8 with high bitrate). So proper compression probably could make it at least twice smaller, audio isn't compressed too.

Reactions: Discoplayer1

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I dunno who compressed Innocent Au-pair: Restart (probably dev since links added direcly at OP but I didn't found on Patreon compressed links) but I think it's not best compression I've seen: it seems images compressed to loseless avif (loseless not strong side of it and usually not much better in size than webp), strong size of AVIF is that at low quality (~65%) it can look almost the same as webp at ~80%; videos not compressed (VP8 with high bitrate). So proper compression probably could make it at least twice smaller, audio isn't compressed too.
Yeah it seems dev compression, last one done by a user was back in November of 2023.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
UAGC ones gives bit better result coz it renames %folder% to proper one and cleans some not needed crap.
But UAGC is currently busy with a HTML game :HideThePain:
Will unpack it again with UAGC. Maybe next update I'll remember :KEK:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Bug/feature request descriptionUAGC ver. (required for bug rep)OS, CPU, RAM, HDD/SDD (opt)Link to the game (req for bugrep)Link to specific file (optional)
Comes out just as 2GB in size when its all pngs.
It also only compresses only like 40k pngs out of ~80k+, not sure why.
3.0.7-Fix3AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3DSaki and the Crucible of Debauchery [Final] [Ofuro Works]
And whats the most annoying it compresses in 4-5 steps instead of like 100 in a second while my CPU is only at 15%. So it takes for ever.

Let me know if you need something else. And now that I look at the pngs. They are already compressed right?

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Bug/feature request descriptionUAGC ver. (required for bug rep)OS, CPU, RAM, HDD/SDD (opt)Link to the game (req for bugrep)Link to specific file (optional)
Comes out just as 2GB in size when its all pngs.
It also only compresses only like 40k pngs out of ~80k+, not sure why.
3.0.7-Fix3AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3DSaki and the Crucible of Debauchery [Final] [Ofuro Works]
And whats the most annoying it compresses in 4-5 steps instead of like 100 in a second while my CPU is only at 15%. So it takes for ever.

Let me know if you need something else. And now that I look at the pngs. They are already compressed right?
I think that better just forget about this game since it's already compressed. UAGC compresses slow coz it triggered apng auto detection (have ApngPicture.js file inside plugins/js folder). Compression with enabled apng is very slow coz it 1st detects if png file = png or apng and then decides what to do with it. UAGC should compress all files - I think coz of apng it just shows wrong info inside counter tool. Only thing that possible can reduce game size futher without significal quality loss is to try to switch from webp to avif in RPGM MV/MZ compressor settings but effect shouldn't be worth spend time.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I think that better just forget about this game since it's already compressed. UAGC compresses slow coz it triggered apng auto detection (have ApngPicture.js file inside plugins/js folder). Compression with enabled apng very slow coz it 1st detects if png file = png or apng and then decides what to do with it. UAGC should compress all files - I think coz of apng it just shows wrong info inside counter tool. Only thing that possible can reduce game size futher without significal quality loss is to try to switch from webp to avif in RPGM MV/MV compressor settings but effect shouldn't be worth spend time.
K thanks for checking. Good to know about apng. Thankfully I did that shit over night. Took like 8 hours (longer than the 25 GB QSP game :HideThePain: )

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The game has avif images. Seems like UAGC thinks they are .avi videos. And is stuck when trying to start the compression of them (in the video compression)v3.0.7-Fix 3https://f95zone.to/threads/special-request-in-the-web-of-corruption-v2-3-nemiegs.68472/

For now I just compressed the update only (and copied out the compressed avifs before compressing video).

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
The game has avif images. Seems like UAGC thinks they are .avi videos. And is stuck when trying to start the compression of them (in the video compression)v3.0.7-Fix 3https://f95zone.to/threads/special-request-in-the-web-of-corruption-v2-3-nemiegs.68472/

For now I just compressed the update only (and copied out the compressed avifs before compressing video).
I can't reproduce it (tested on Normal version, enabled video only coz can't do full compression currently), can u give me ur compression settings (for future plz don't forget to attach it), I'm interested in pack2rpa, ultrafast ffmpeg and donor off/on.
1722189390125.png
P.S. Also try to close UAGC, open again and start compression coz most of RenPy compressor bugs could happen when u compressed some games before.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I can't reproduce it (tested on Normal version, enabled video only coz can't do full compression currently), can u give me ur compression settings (for future plz don't forget to attach it), I'm interested in pack2rpa, ultrafast ffmpeg and donor off/on.
P.S. Also try to close UAGC, open again and start compression coz most of RenPy compressor bugs could happen when u compressed some games before.
GImme a sec. I am currently compressing the "Kinetic" version separately.
For the setting. I did try it 4 times. All had the same problem. My setting were:
Pack2rpa off build mac+pc on (there could be a possibility that Pack2rpa was off in on testing), Ultra fast ffmpeg on in all testing + standard setting for it, Donor off and on.
UAGC was opened and closed between any try (more so I restarted my PC between any try). I also had avif compressor on in at least one try.

I will test again when I am done with the current one. Got any special settings I should use?
Also I think when I compressed only video it happened too. Gimme a few, for the compression to finish.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
GImme a sec. I am currently compressing the "Kinetic" version separately.
For the setting. I did try it 4 times. All had the same problem. My setting were:
Pack2rpa off build mac+pc on (there could be a possibility that Pack2rpa was off in on testing), Ultra fast ffmpeg on in all testing + standard setting for it, Donor off and on.
UAGC was opened and closed between any try (more so I restarted my PC between any try). I also had avif compressor on in at least one try.

I will test again when I am done with the current one. Got any special settings I should use?
Also I think when I compressed only video it happened too. Gimme a few, for the compression to finish.
Ok, about settings, it's for me to try to reproduce the bug so there aren't any recommendations since for > 99% cases ur settings should be fine, just avif isn't fully tested yet coz not much games that are using it for now so it could lead to bugs.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Ok, about settings, it's for me to try to reproduce the bug so there aren't any recommendations since for > 99% cases ur settings should be fine, just avif isn't fully tested yet coz not much games that are using it for now so it could lead to bugs.
avif auto compression is off this tests:

Maybe an issue on my end?

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
avif auto compression is off this tests:

Maybe an issue on my end?
Issue probably at ur side but also it could be UAGC bug too. It seems that in ur case "*.avi" search command also triggers at .avif files and I currently dunno why (maybe this is Windows locale related but it's weird). Can u search in task manager details for ffmpeg process with column and show me cmd value (screenshot) while UAGC stuck?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Issue probably on ur end but also it could be somehow UAGC bug too. It seems that in ur case "*.avi" search command also triggers at .avif files and I currently dunno why (maybe this is Windows locale related but it's weird). Can u search in task manager details for ffmpeg process with column at show me cmd value (screenshot) while UAGC stuck?
First I tried that one with the search and indeed it find *.avif while searching *.avi.

Well that wasnt to bad :KEK:
ffmpeg is not there at all. And ffprobe always goes on/off/on/off/on/off. Wasn't that easy to get a screenshot lol
megalol post updated.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes