Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v3.1.0

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • HTML

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I have potato PC

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • I have average PC

• I have fast PC

• I have super PC

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
[update] (install on v3.0.8 v3 or newer):
- For RenPy (both main and avif/AV1) compressor added support for RenPy SDK building v7.8.0 and v8.3.0
In this new update for RPGM MV/MZ, the 'Show Processed' option doesn’t show up correctly when we click to start the game :unsure:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
In this new update for RPGM MV/MZ, the 'Show Processed' option doesn’t show up correctly when we click to start the game :unsure:
It has nothing to do in those update with issue u mentioned since RPGM MV/MZ compressor code didn't chaged. Maybe u choose compress all games button instead of compress 1 game then show processed would show u list of compressed/processed games (but u can switch interface back to usual in this mode by pressing arrow button). Anyway without screenshot I can't help u more. Also u may need to try to restart UAGC since it also helps sometimes.
Upd: probably u compressed all games in folder before and switch in settings.ini file wasn't reset back to single game mode back for Show processed. I'll check it.
1724507709815.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Discoplayer1

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
It has nothing to do in those update with issue u mentioned since RPGM MV/MZ compressor code didn't chaged. Maybe u choose compress all games button instead of compress 1 game then show processed would show u list of compressed/processed games (but u can switch interface back to usual in this mode by pressing arrow button). Anyway without screenshot I can't help u more. Also u may need to try to restart UAGC since it also helps sometimes.
:unsure:

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Try to clear (delete all matched lines containing following words) inside settings.ini file:
mass_compress
index
status
mass_cmp_chk
index2
P.S. But probably removing only "mass_compress_chk" would be enough to fix the bug. I've added auto delete for it at UAGC start in next update:
[update] (install on v3.0.9 fixed v2)

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Try to clear (delete all matched lines containing following words) inside settings.ini file:
mass_compress
index
status
mass_cmp_chk
index2
P.S. But probably removing only "mass_compress" would be enough to fix the bug. I'll maybe add auto delete for it at UAGC start in next update if needed.
It worked, I deleted all the mentioned lines (y)

Reactions: megalol

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
[update] (install on v3.0.9 fixed v2 or newer):
- For RPGM MV/MZ compressor added feature to disable files decryption by UAGC (if you want to decrypt the game manually).
1724537925290.png

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Bug/feature request description When I try to reduce the size of the game lustful-college-rework-v0-34.I get this strange error.UAGC ver. v3.0.9 fixed v4 (required for bug rep)OS, CPU, RAM, HDD/SDD (opt)Link to the game https://f95zone.to/threads/lustful-college-rework-v0-34-tinkel-studios.166735/ (req for bugrep)Link to specific file
This bug happens coz I've forgot to add "or" in code where (auto) avif check support happens when implemented new RenPy version support there. .

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I updated it a bit ago, for some reason during building it doesn't copy over fonts. Doesn't matter what way I do it, even unselecting force recompile (from the SDK not UAGC, doing it via UAGC yields those files not being copied over). Been trying to test a few ways and figure out why it happens, only seen this on a few games.
I can't tell about all cases but in short problems happens when u use SDK building and u already understand it. For PC version it could be simply avoided to not using SDK building (yeah, I know that there are possibility to inherit infection if original game has virus but anyway UAGC have some features to prevent most of 'em) but here we go to MacOS where u can probably avoid SDK building too by injecting compressed files inside game original zip but with high risk of getting permision errors later.
So for now I don't think there are anything I can do about it and problem and from my opinion it's not connected anyhow to UAGC. I can only sugest don't forget about game run test after compression.
For those who interested in more detailed explanation here is 2 cases of fonts problem that I've analyzed:
Case 1: Here dev modified SDK by putting some custom font "Yipes.ttf" inside "../renpy/common/" and when u build it with original SDK font wouldn't be copied because it doesn't exist there.
Case 2: is more comlicated and I'm not 100% sure is it dev fault (maybe not intentional) but after I've decompiled options.rpyc file that tells SDK what files would be added to rpa and what rpa SDK should create I found out that there are should be line called something like "build.archive("others", "all")" because without it others.rpa that contains fonts and some other needed files wouldn't be created. I've even can't build game with SDK until deleted some folders with language files and even after fixing the problem game files system wasn't the same if compare compressed + SDK build vs original (some files and folder remain unpacked). Probably in this case "pack back to rpa" feature should solve the problem but since u do SDK building anyway sometimes it's glitchy (SDK makes *.rpa.rpa files if u feed it some rpa files so u need to pay attention).

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Bug/feature request descriptionUAGC ver. (required for bug rep)OS, CPU, RAM, HDD/SDD (opt)Link to the game (req for bugrep)Link to specific file (optional)
Seems like UAGC doesn't decrypt any audio files?Most up to dateBlessing of the Elven Village [v0.1.3] [DragonMommyRhea]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Traveler Inn Tales [v0.95e] [Star Tree Games]

Got that problem now with the last 2 RPGM games. always had to decrypt the audio manually.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Bug/feature request descriptionUAGC ver. (required for bug rep)OS, CPU, RAM, HDD/SDD (opt)Link to the game (req for bugrep)Link to specific file (optional)
Seems like UAGC doesn't decrypt any audio files?Most up to dateBlessing of the Elven Village [v0.1.3] [DragonMommyRhea]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Traveler Inn Tales [v0.95e] [Star Tree Games]

Got that problem now with the last 2 RPGM games. always had to decrypt the audio manually.
Ok, checking (1st game have decrypted images and encrypted audio maybe thats why)... Meanwhile I have few questions: did u tried disable "Use another decrypter tool" and with earlier version of UAGC (3.0.8 or older)?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Ok, checking (1st game have decrypted images and encrypted audio maybe thats why)... Meanwhile I have few questions: did u tried disable "Use another decrypter tool" and with earlier version of UAGC (3.0.8 or older)?
Yes I think so.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Yes I think so.
For first game I've managed to make it work (with disabled "Use another decrypter tool") in next UAGC version (would be released in next 48h) but for second not yet coz game is mess and there are mixed files (same names with MZ and MV extensions) "1_HSound_Insert.ogg_" and "1_HSound_Insert.rpgmvo" that prevent UAGC to do it job properly. I'll think about this later (maybe fix it by removing rpgmvo dupes but I need to check it 1st).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
For first game I've managed to make it work (with disabled "Use another decrypter tool") in next UAGC version (would be released in next 48h) but for second not yet coz game is mess and there are mixed files (same names with MZ and MV extensions) "1_HSound_Insert.ogg_" and "1_HSound_Insert.rpgmvo" that prevent UAGC to do it job properly. I'll think about this later (maybe fix it by removing rpgmvo dupes but I need to check it 1st).
Yeah the second one is also on of the RPGM games that have the movies folder renamed into "videos".

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I can't tell about all cases but in short problems happens when u use SDK building and u already understand it. For PC version it could be simply avoided to not using SDK building (yeah, I know that there are possibility to inherit infection if original game has virus but anyway UAGC have some features to prevent most of 'em) but here we go to MacOS where u can probably avoid SDK building too by injecting compressed files inside game original zip but with high risk of getting permision errors later.
So for now I don't think there are anything I can do about it and problem and from my opinion it's not connected anyhow to UAGC. I can only sugest don't forget about game run test after compression.
For those who interested in more detailed explanation here is 2 cases of fonts problem that I've analyzed:
Case 1: Here dev modified SDK by putting some custom font "Yipes.ttf" inside "../renpy/common/" and when u build it with original SDK font wouldn't be copied because it doesn't exist there.
Case 2: is more comlicated and I'm not 100% sure is it dev fault (maybe not intentional) but after I've decompiled options.rpyc file that tells SDK what files would be added to rpa and what rpa SDK should create I found out that there are should be line called something like "build.archive("others", "all")" because without it others.rpa that contains fonts and some other needed files wouldn't be created. I've even can't build game with SDK until deleted some folders with language files and even after fixing the problem game files system wasn't the same if compare compressed + SDK build vs original (some files and folder remain unpacked). Probably in this case "pack back to rpa" feature should solve the problem but since u do SDK building anyway sometimes it's glitchy (SDK makes *.rpa.rpa files if u feed it some rpa files so u need to pay attention).
So, this seems like a case by case bases for developers who put custom fonts (and other things) in the game and/or where they don't add it to the SDK options.

Then I do wonder how in the world the developer ended up building their own Mac version.

That game is littered with errors anyway, tranalations are defined twice and cause the game to crash, they also prevented the Mac versions from being built.

I had to as you said inject the fonts and other files into the Mac zip, I'm sure it caused permission errors since if you are not on Mac it will cause those errors, the permission errors same rather trival to fix.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
So, this seems like a case by case bases for developers who put custom fonts (and other things) in the game and/or where they don't add it to the SDK options.

Then I do wonder how in the world the developer ended up building their own Mac version.

That game is littered with errors anyway, tranalations are defined twice and cause the game to crash, they also prevented the Mac versions from being built.

I had to as you said inject the fonts and other files into the Mac zip, I'm sure it caused permission errors since if you are not on Mac it will cause those errors, the permission errors same rather trival to fix.
I dunno why it happens but most likely it's intentional diversion to prevent SDK rebuilding. If u decopile options.rpyc file to rpy then u can fix SDK building problems with fonts and lang dupes (by deleting folders "game/tl/[french][portuguese][spanish]/labels/part_two/", ) if u have some basic RenPy knowledge.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I dunno why it happens but most likely its intentional diversion to prevent SDK rebuilding. If u decopile options.rpyc file to rpy then u can fix SDK building problems with fonts and lang dupes if u have some basic RenPy knowledge.
I ended leaving everything unpacked and didn't build the PC version, then just injecting like you said the other files into the Mac after it was built, but left all the options unchecked.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I tested it before I uploaded it, well randomly, and I still had it on my drive, extracted, randomly went to the new chapter and found a couple of videos and they are working for me. I am also using the most updated version of Microsoft Edge.
For me it also doesn't play vids on latest (stable) MS Edge at Win10 inside the game, there is that should probably add HEVC support playback (since vids are encoded using H.265) so perhaps somewhere it can be downloaded for free to test it. Thats why in next UAGC version for HTML compressor I've already started yesterday implementing AV1 support since currently it has comparing with (coz free codec vs paid).

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
[update] (install on v3.0.9 fixed v2 or newer):
- For HTML compressor added extended AV1 encoder support (including NVENC)
- For RPGM MV/MZ compressor fixed problems with some reported by user(s) games

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
For me it also doesn't play vids on latest (stable) MS Edge at Win10 inside the game, there is that should probably add HEVC support playback (since vids are encoded using H.265) so perhaps somewhere it can be downloaded for free to test it. Thats why in next UAGC version for HTML compressor I've already started yesterday implementing AV1 support since currently it has comparing with (coz free codec vs paid).
There is a free way to get it here in the alternative method:

• Hey there
Reactions: megalol
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes