VN - Unity - Completed - Ultramarine [Final] [Chill]

1. 1.00 star(s)

iron4doves

Not a great game - dialog is choppy and uninspiring, navigation is fucky, plot is empty, sex scenes do allow camera control but the models are rarely in natural positions or making natural movements. There are also a number of annoying bugs. It's really hard for me to imagine anyone enjoying this for any reason.

It's a nice technical demo but it's ultimately a useless title.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Meaning Less

A short but to the point game with some replayability.

Basically this is a netorare+netori game, 2 couples from the swimming team and you can either steal the girl from the other guy or let your girl be stolen.

Personally I prefer slowburn with ntr and this game goes straight to sex so it can be a bit disappointing if you are expecting a longer buildup, but it still does its job considering how limited the story was.

I liked the way in which you could affect the progress by exploring and interacting with the map differently, the mechanics are very simple but it's enough to make the game more dynamic.
    There was also some level of customization in the game which was interesting, you can find swimswits through the game and make the girls wear them anytime.

You will have to play it more then once to unlock everything, I've played it twice and still missed a couple of events.