Umichan in 3D​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-11
Release Date: 2015-03-03
Developer: SpiralVortexPlay - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Wip 7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - -
Linux: - -

Screenshot (127).png Screenshot (128).png Screenshot (129).png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
The idea of making UMCH under Unity engine is kind of risque, and I can’t wait to see what will happen there.
I really like the animations even if there are still some slight clipping issues, I still prefer those cute massive 2D characters, but I could hold on. Please vortex00 keep up this interesting bet.

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I think uploader crossed over things, COMPLETED is the Dev's name and this a WIP game.
Pretty sure SpiralVortexPlay is the Dev's name - lol
Rance has been uploading for awhile - the format is correct.
Dev's can do as they wish - it's their game - but confusing non-the-less.

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Guys this is basically a proof of concept/ techdemo from the creator, back then he just wanted to try out if and how he could bring his universe to 3D, it never went further than that.
Yes it has some quests (go there, find this) but not enough to even call this a early beta.
And as some of you might know, Spiral almost exclusivly makes 2D games that work on mobiles, the only 3D work nowdays are his MMD dance videos of his characters.

Aug 7, 2019
Guys this is basically a proof of concept/ techdemo from the creator, back then he just wanted to try out if and how he could bring his universe to 3D, it never went further than that.
Yes it has some quests (go there, find this) but not enough to even call this a early beta.
And as some of you might know, Spiral almost exclusivly makes 2D games that work on mobiles, the only 3D work nowdays are his MMD dance videos of his characters.
This is not EARLY BETA, it's a fukin LATE OMEGA

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
This whole thread is chock full of impenetrable fuckery. No idea what the game is, confusion over whether the game is completed or if the dev is named "Completed" (which is weapons-grade fuckery in itself). Poster child for how to make someone shrug and move along without bothering to consider the game.

Reactions: Reoma

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I wish someone posted a save file so I could just see all the scenes. I don't even know how to enter the building to get to the classroom, I just have no clue where to go

vortex00

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2018
Is it just me . .. or are some Dev's - and they way they label or list things is confusing at times?
No idea what the game is, confusion over whether the game is completed or if the dev is named "Completed" (which is weapons-grade fuckery in itself). Poster child for how to make someone shrug and move along without bothering to consider the game.
It was done B4 even started :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I didn't decide what label this got, nor did I ask for it to be posted here lol.

Back in 2015 I was messing around teaching myself how to use Unity3D. That's pretty much it. Everything I wanted to learn to do, I did here. This was more or less made in a pre-patreon era. My games date back to 2008.

additional context from my blog post:

The models and the UI look really rough here for a dev pulling in 60K a year.
This was made back in 2015. and never funded through patreon. A dev implies one person, the patreon funds a small team.

I wish someone posted a save file so I could just see all the scenes. I don't even know how to enter the building to get to the classroom, I just have no clue where to go
You don't (and can't) go inside. There is a scene that takes place inside a building. But everyone you need to talk to is somewhere outside.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Wished you'd make it a more complete game, dev. I can imagine this would be fun, sth different from the rest, which isn't always a bad thing. I'm quite happy with jiggely-quiggely 3D boobies and bouncy bottoms too!

19650628.gif