Ummm what happend to Sexbeddoll?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The MTL broke parts of the game, the thread is probably hidden until someone fixes it. There's a .

Reactions: ShadowFile

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
after i saw this i was interested af into it, can't wait for it to maybe get reuploaded
The links are still up in the completed request thread, and there's the (possible) source on . There's a lot of possibly broken MTLs over there, but the file hosts are very slow. Skip the intro if you try it.

Bucubucu

Dec 11, 2021
Can some one tell me what i need to do with this game? In the start, this game throw me into the sex battle, but when i use skills for 2 times, i cant use anything else after that. I cant even escape the fight, how to finish it, pls give me some advice, dolls in the start only have 48 stamina, how to finish the battle???

Reactions: b3rn13

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Being from Stigmata it might have (athough they still get posted occasionally) been just too broken by the MTL, unless there was some shota hidden in there. Again there is a to look through for tips.

Reactions: ShadowFile

ShadowFile

Dec 1, 2018
Being from Stigmata it might have (athough they still get posted occasionally) been just too broken by the MTL, unless there was some shota hidden in there. Again there is a to look through for tips.
Thanks for the update after all this time I'm still waiting for this game. lol

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

MajklHajky

Jul 6, 2020
Can some one tell me what i need to do with this game? In the start, this game throw me into the sex battle, but when i use skills for 2 times, i cant use anything else after that. I cant even escape the fight, how to finish it, pls give me some advice, dolls in the start only have 48 stamina, how to finish the battle???
Same has anyone figured this out?

Reactions: b3rn13

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's a Stigmata MTL from SVS Comics, they do usually break things. Look at the one comment on it's page...

shit translation fuck*d up the game script

Can't remember where I saw it, but again skip the intro.

bigiron69

Dec 5, 2020
I found some

edit:

Last edited:

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
Soooo how this game should work? I don't see any cut in for the skills and the battle can't continue after 2 turns due to lack in stamina