• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

unable to save signatures..

RedAce

Sep 14, 2018
so i am basically new to this site but i really love this game called ' deluca family ' so i thought to myself why not get a signature of this game.... so i got the link of the signature and everything but when i press save after inserting the img it says ' oops an error has occured ' following '` our content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrato ''` this msg

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@RedAce
I'm not sure what the error is, but have you ensured that the your signature follows the signature rrequirements from the ?

Signatures
  1. Total maximum height should be 200px
    • This allows for images, and a couple of lines of text and/or Spoiler tag
  2. Maximum of 2 images
    • Maximum dimensions of EACH image should be 450x125 (WxH)
    • Maximum total file size of all images should be less than 1MB
    • Gifs are allowed, but the animation shouldn't be 'annoying' or seizure inducing
    • Hosts: imgur.com or f95zone attachment only
  3. Spoilers are fine, however:
    • You may not use it to hide additional images (max is still 2)
    • Youtube/vimeo/etc embeds are allowed within spoilers, maximum of 3
    • You can hide as much text as you'd like
  4. Links & Promotion:
    • Links to Patreon, official game sites/discords/blogs/etc, and game threads are welcomed
    • Do not use referral links or any other similar form of promotion
    • Don't beg for likes
  5. All forum rules apply to signature content - be respectful

Currently these signature rules are more advisory and only softly enforced, however there will be upcoming changes soon™ to enforce the above limits

Reactions: Femdomlover16

RedAce

Sep 14, 2018
@RedAce
I'm not sure what the error is, but have you ensured that the your signature follows the signature rrequirements from the ?

Signatures
  1. Total maximum height should be 200px
    • This allows for images, and a couple of lines of text and/or Spoiler tag
  2. Maximum of 2 images
    • Maximum dimensions of EACH image should be 450x125 (WxH)
    • Maximum total file size of all images should be less than 1MB
    • Gifs are allowed, but the animation shouldn't be 'annoying' or seizure inducing
    • Hosts: imgur.com or f95zone attachment only
  3. Spoilers are fine, however:
    • You may not use it to hide additional images (max is still 2)
    • Youtube/vimeo/etc embeds are allowed within spoilers, maximum of 3
    • You can hide as much text as you'd like
  4. Links & Promotion:
    • Links to Patreon, official game sites/discords/blogs/etc, and game threads are welcomed
    • Do not use referral links or any other similar form of promotion
    • Don't beg for likes
  5. All forum rules apply to signature content - be respectful

Currently these signature rules are more advisory and only softly enforced, however there will be upcoming changes soon™ to enforce the above limits
uhmm i just copied the signature from someone , he had this on his profile and was haring the link to the signature, so i used it, i think it meets the requirements though

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
uhmm i just copied the signature from someone , he had this on his profile and was haring the link to the signature, so i used it, i think it meets the requirements though
3 forum posts before you can use links, like the ones you're trying on your signature.

Reactions: Femdomlover16
D

Deleted member 580339

Is that true 3 posts before you can use fan signatures ?