Unable to upload game in game thread

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Hi there, I'm new here and most likely missing out on something.

For some reason, I don't seem to have the rights to post a thread in the game thread?

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
You need to be an uploader:
Also make sure to read the uploading rules before you post something:

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Interesting, is there an admin I could talk to, to upload my game for me? It seems like a heavy hassle to become an uploader just to upload one game.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Interesting, is there an admin I could talk to, to upload my game for me? It seems like a heavy hassle to become an uploader just to upload one game.
Well, you can create a thread in another forum where you have the permission and ask a moderator to move it. You should still follow the uploading rules, though if you do that.

You can also upload the game and send a private message with the link to an uploader or mod and ask them to create the thread for you. Please provide necessary information in this case. Like creator's name and Patreon link if the creator has one, version number, last date it was updated, etc. If you can't find some of the information, don't worry about that.

Out of curiosity, what game are we talking about here?

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
You could create a thread in the request forum, then a moderator can move it, or you can create a ticket here:

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Thanks for the help guys, I have created the thread here -

I am the developer.