Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
I havent had time to check this specific game out. I downloaded it but havent installed it yet. I am Going to see if I can find the problem. I will let you all know if I can Figure this one out.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
OKAY. RIGHT CLICK THE .EXE FILE. Properties/Compatibility. Set to Windows 8 and set to run as Admin. No Problem and I am on Windows 10. There is a lot of Game Lag though. I believe you all call it Grinding.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Ew. Not saying you're wrong. But I don't want to do that with a program as buggy as this one seems to be. :p
I havent played much into this game. Just wanted to see if I could Fix the Problem People were having with The EXE File. I am Just a Player Like You. I have Nothing to do with development of the Games here. LOL Take it up with The Author. :)

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I havent played much into this game. Just wanted to see if I could Fix the Problem People were having with The EXE File. I am Just a Player Like You. I have Nothing to do with development of the Games here. LOL Take it up with The Author. :)
Imma wait, see if we get an update posted here, check for response from users. :p

Aug 20, 2017
>tags list female protag
>description says you play as a dude
<removed> wat.jpg

Edit: Nah son, you don't just get to edit it and act like nothing happened. I ain't gonna delete this comment.

Jun 18, 2017
Let me express my opinion quickly, the game is unplayable. If you are unlucky enought to be able to start, you will find a good amount of bug followed by bad desings such as grind, useless journal/guide or any mechanic at all.
I will repeat it, the game is not ready to be played and there is other games made by the same author, souless, laggy and with even worse design so i wont expect nothing from this game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.