EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
The action of the erotic adventure game "Unarmored Princess" takes place in ancient times, in a small island kingdom, where, by coincidence, the main character of this new erotic game found himself. In the kingdom, the situation is tense... a dark wave swept the island... a dragon kidnaps locals, strange and dangerous events take place on the island, locals fight against orcs and that's not all… In the new erotic game "Unarmored Princess", you will find many surprises and unexpected plot twists, that is why it is an erotic adventure game! Whether the protagonist can help the inhabitants of the kingdom and stop misfortunes, you will find out if you play the new erotic game “Unarmored Princess”.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-26
Release Date: 2019-06-14
Developer: Nemo
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Other Games: Adventures of stewardess - Snap Goga
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

275955_77.jpg 275956_qq.jpg 275957_tt.jpg 275958_ww.jpg 283407_24.jpg 283408_21.jpg 283409_22.jpg 283410_23.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ever looking for some sort of Explanation for the on-hold status:

"Upon agreement with the Patrons, I am ready to continue one of the suspended projects, SG Or AoS".

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

BluWorm

Aug 9, 2017
"List index out of Bounds,
Access Violation in module.."
Good Virus
or great "working" app?

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
"List index out of Bounds,
Access Violation in module.."
Good Virus
or great "working" app?
i scanned for virus when i download the game to upload the 3rd link so i don't think is virus i think is the game

BluWorm

Aug 9, 2017
yea okay so it's just the exe being a little weird to read.. I'll try to figure out how I can Fix

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
TRY THESE ! WINDOWS 10 PROBLEMS , THE OS STILL HAS QUITE A FEW ISSUES ! FOLLOW THIS LINK:

tlhansen

Jun 19, 2018
To be kind, this game needs a lot of work. I don't believe there is a single game mechanic that worked well.
  • The intro requires the use of space bar to advance the story. This is unique to the intro, and at no time was use of the space bar suggested.
  • After the intro, the arrow keys will move you around the "map". This is more of a room to room type movement, however what the options are and where you are moving to is very vague. Moving is sluggish with delays that are inconsistent.
  • At last one makes it to the "dungeon". This is a 2D icon based system. There seems to be a circle of light on the map. When I move my character, arrow keys, the light circle moves, but the light circle did not enlighten the portion of the dungeon my character was in, less than useful.
  • Wondering in the dark, I did bump into enemies and had the option of fighting them. The combat system is mouse based and usable. The animations need work.
  • Game control systems that require arrow keys, ones right hand, and mouse input, also right hand, are annoying.

Reactions: Joseph87234

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
TRY THESE ! WINDOWS 10 PROBLEMS , THE OS STILL HAS QUITE A FEW ISSUES ! FOLLOW THIS LINK:

I upgraded to Windows 10 so I could play Minecraft for Windows 10 (don't laugh). It broke half the Japanese games I play, so I ended up with a clean install of Windows 8.1

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Game is called "unarmored princess", yet the logo is a armored princess. I think.
And the screenshot shows a meek, armored Dude(?). Something is foul in the state of denmark!

PS: Dads Snuffbox alone should give +2 Armor against ranged weapons, as is custom ;-)

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar