Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
I havent had time to check this specific game out. I downloaded it but havent installed it yet. I am Going to see if I can find the problem. I will let you all know if I can Figure this one out.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
OKAY. RIGHT CLICK THE .EXE FILE. Properties/Compatibility. Set to Windows 8 and set to run as Admin. No Problem and I am on Windows 10. There is a lot of Game Lag though. I believe you all call it Grinding.

Reactions: Scrot

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Ew. Not saying you're wrong. But I don't want to do that with a program as buggy as this one seems to be. :p
I havent played much into this game. Just wanted to see if I could Fix the Problem People were having with The EXE File. I am Just a Player Like You. I have Nothing to do with development of the Games here. LOL Take it up with The Author. :)

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I havent played much into this game. Just wanted to see if I could Fix the Problem People were having with The EXE File. I am Just a Player Like You. I have Nothing to do with development of the Games here. LOL Take it up with The Author. :)
Imma wait, see if we get an update posted here, check for response from users. :p

Reactions: Soulbringer71

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Game won't work for me,tried in compatibility for windows 8 and ran as admin and still just a endless loop of error pop ups......

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Let me express my opinion quickly, the game is unplayable. If you are unlucky enought to be able to start, you will find a good amount of bug followed by bad desings such as grind, useless journal/guide or any mechanic at all.
I will repeat it, the game is not ready to be played and there is other games made by the same author, souless, laggy and with even worse design so i wont expect nothing from this game.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
screenshot wise this looks like a mix of old elderscrolls + snes final fantasy days not like a sex game lol
yeah thought of elderscrolls too! lol but i like it personally, just hope the girls get a bit curvier :p otherwise i look forward to it!

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
The females look like plastic dolls, it's just missing that 'extra', that life that other talented developers have. Too bad cause the developer here is a talented coder, the source is pretty good, he is just not good at CG.

I would say you could make it big if you would be able to team up with a good 3D artist, and later on expand for more areas. There's potential here, but these scenes are mediocre at best.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Mmmm... 2GB? For what? PLS, Guys, tall me, Fap-Fap content have? And why size soo big? O_O
Wow... this is pretty obscure... This binary is made with Delphi, using a toolkit called to be exact. The game is so freaking huge because all the images are uncompressed bitmaps. Presumably this toolkit also supports JPEG... If i can figure out this proprietary format of theirs, maybe I can make a compressed version...

Too bad cause the developer here is a talented coder, the source is pretty good, he is just not good at CG.
That explains why exiting the settings window dumps you at the stables area right after the intro. Also, don't go left because you'll get stuck. I like games where you have to restart after clicking once.

Edit:

For those that want to know, the file format of the ".ris" files is as follows:

File header:

1 byteversion number?always 8
ASCII [8]magic"LMDBML30"
32-bits, unsignedimage count> 0
32-bits, unsigned [image count]array of absolute offsets to image headers

Image header:

1 byteversion number?always 8
32-bits, unsignedimage size, in bytes

A standard Windows Bitmap follows the image header.

Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Based on the description I'm assuming this isn't a game with perfect english?