[Unavailable]I'm offering my time to create you custom garments/assets

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
Hello guys, I'm wiling to create some assets/garments/environment for your DAZ Character or any other 3D rendering soft (3DCG Ren'Py VN).
I can provide some help in coding and 2D gui creation too. (photoshop skill)
I'm doing it for FREE (don't mind a tip) because I want to be part of projects and help the community to improve their games, render, ideas, etc...
(it's also for me the best way to keep learning and improve my skill)

Don't wish me deadlines, I'm not a professional (doesn't mean it will not be quality, just saying it might be slow since I'm still learning)
I can also create some custom face morph for you characters, do some texturing, enhancing some already used assets.
I currently don't have any showcase at the moment but it worth asking ;)

I can work for several teams/persons (depend of the task)

PM for more information, I'm helping your project (by creating or modifying what you need), I'm not making your game for you :p

Last edited:

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Hello guys, I'm wiling to create some assets/garments/environment for your DAZ (3DCG Ren'Py VN).
Be interested in discussing, but the site won't let me PM you. Maybe you can PM me?

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
Be interested in discussing, but the site won't let me PM you. Maybe you can PM me?
I guess it's starting a conversation but I don't know if it's really working well since I didn't get answers from some active members (what a cruel world :( )

MrBree

Jun 9, 2017
Same problem as Rich, I can't PM you. I suspect your profile setting is blocking people.

edit: check your account settings -

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
A badly needed environment in Daz you could make is a Clothing store/ boutique currently the most overused assist is this that would be an awesome thing to have

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
A badly needed environment in Daz you could make is a Clothing store/ boutique currently the most overused assist is this that would be an awesome thing to have
That was one of the first thing I wanted to do (and the ugly supermarket) If you can send me some ideas of style you want in PM (with some pictures at least) that would be great :)

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hello guys, I'm wiling to create some assets/garments/environment for your DAZ (3DCG Ren'Py VN).
I can provide some help in coding and 2D gui creation too. (photoshop skill)
I'm doing it for FREE (don't mind a tip) because I want to be part of projects and help the community to improve their games, render, ideas, etc...
(it's also for me the best way to keep learning and improve my skill)

Don't wish me deadlines, I'm not a professional (doesn't mean it will not be quality, just saying it might be slow since I'm still learning)
I can also create some custom face morph for you characters, do some texturing, enhancing some already used assets.
I currently don't have any showcase at the moment but it worth asking ;)

I can work for several teams/persons (depend of the task)

PM for more information, I'm helping your project (by creating or modifying what you need), I'm not making your game for you :p
A new forum for help want ads (if you're interested): https://f95zone.to/forums/recruitment-services.117/

Reactions: MrBree

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I have something that might be pretty simple for ya.

I've been trying to convert this outfit to G3F. It's base form doesn't line up correctly with Genesis 3.

Autofit is having issues...

I've tried the convert to obj thing then convert back, but the shoulders end up being too low, so the outfit doesn't fit the model correctly. E2 is Elizabeth 2, which is a poser specific figure.

Reactions: MrBree

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
It's clearly not DAZ only, since we're talking about 3D model :)
would you be interested to make a paladin armor for her??

I still need to work some more on textures (her asscrack darkens waaaay too much) and whatnot probably re-do her normals too.

I have other models but those clearly need more work. but i could poost turntables in case you're interested.

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
would you be interested to make a paladin armor for her??
View attachment 324311

I still need to work some more on textures (her asscrack darkens waaaay too much) and whatnot probably re-do her normals too.

I have other models but those clearly need more work. but i could poost turntables in case you're interested.
I guess there is a misunderstood, I meant that it's nor necessarly intend to be on DAZ but for the garments, I will prefer to stay on DAZ Characters, At least you can find a paladin armor and convert it for her or send me the request in a PM of the exemple you'll want

NSF-95

Jun 28, 2018
I wanted to reach out to see if you could showcase some of your DAZ work? I'm working on a game and want to see some work that you have done. :)

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
I wanted to reach out to see if you could showcase some of your DAZ work? I'm working on a game and want to see some work that you have done. :)
I'm not intend to work on DAZ, I'm intend to modelize for DAZ but currently too much request :/

MrBree

Jun 9, 2017
I have something that might be pretty simple for ya.

I've been trying to convert this outfit to G3F. It's base form doesn't line up correctly with Genesis 3.

Autofit is having issues...

I've tried the convert to obj thing then convert back, but the shoulders end up being too low, so the outfit doesn't fit the model correctly. E2 is Elizabeth 2, which is a poser specific figure.
There are converters out there for older generations to modern generations. Have you tried the ? I understand that the Poser specific thing might get in the way, but might be worth a shot.