RobAlson244

May 14, 2023
I found a way to walk around naked

You activate these 5 scripts and change all clothes in a wardrobe.

Then the 5 base pointers will have valid values.

These values represent the clothes ID.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All you have to do is get naked and then press the ^ key (wardrobe) and you can walk around the whole world

or you change the 5 values with valid cloth IDs that you own.

As shown in the screenshot.

I have attached my cheat table, as a ZIP file.

My version is the latest version. I think it should be worked, with all versions.

There is also a way to have naked sex outside anywhere by using the taxi and paying the price for sex.

View attachment 3962542

New:

Fixed: Homeless Location works also now...
- Added Hotkeys ^ , 1, 2
- press ^ key in order to set the cloth ids to "fake valid ids"
- press 1 in order to set all cloth ids to 0 (naked)
- press 2 to toggle freeze

- Added Head, top, breast, panties, and buttom cloth scripts
- A Quick Save / Load is helping here, if you set the ids to 0 (press 1 key), then you see your character full naked!!!!
I don't know if it was fixed or not but there's a glitch that you could do that allowed you to walk around naked as well. It involved the "unequip all" button on the dresser. If I remember correctly, you would have everything on except for panties, then you play around with the unequip all button and eventually you would be able to just walk around with nothing on. No one reacts to it and if you encounter a rape scene (like passing out or going into the alley) then you'll be dressed in the last outfit upon regaining control.

Again, I am not sure if that was fixed or still possible, haven't tried it on the newer versions. Version 34d, definitely worked then.

DNLLLL

Nov 29, 2018
I don't know if it was fixed or not but there's a glitch that you could do that allowed you to walk around naked as well. It involved the "unequip all" button on the dresser. If I remember correctly, you would have everything on except for panties, then you play around with the unequip all button and eventually you would be able to just walk around with nothing on. No one reacts to it and if you encounter a rape scene (like passing out or going into the alley) then you'll be dressed in the last outfit upon regaining control.

Again, I am not sure if that was fixed or still possible, haven't tried it on the newer versions. Version 34d, definitely worked then.
Done,

If you undress or dress, and it doesn't matter how, then these 4 variables are used to signal status in the game

Now you can use keys 0 , 1 , and 2 if you unfold the ClothedStates section.

0 -> Naked
1 -> Underwear
2 -> Dressed

cloth_uitc.png

Have a Nice day :)

Edit:

That means it doesn't matter what you're wearing, as soon as the variables is set to naked, the game thinks you're naked.

In order for the variables to point to the correct addresses, it is important once in the game to use the wardrobe to undress and dress, once individually, and once using the Unquip all button -> cloth_uitc_unequip_all.png

Extended Edit:

cloth_uitc_ex.png

The last section, don't need scripts anymore, and use unity_base_pointer.

The buttons 0,1,2 are the same, how like the ClothedStates Section

Added: 2 missing variables the are needed for work perfectly.

Reuploaded :)

Last edited:
Reactions: RobAlson244

DNLLLL

Nov 29, 2018
Update v38a is out!

View attachment 3967467
View attachment 3967468
THX FOR YOUR GREAT WORK

Done,

If you undress or dress, and it doesn't matter how, then these 4 variables are used to signal status in the game

Now you can use keys 0 , 1 , and 2 if you unfold the ClothedStates section.

0 -> Naked
1 -> Underwear
2 -> Dressed

View attachment 3966976

Have a Nice day :)

Edit:

That means it doesn't matter what you're wearing, as soon as the variables is set to naked, the game thinks you're naked.

In order for the variables to point to the correct addresses, it is important once in the game to use the wardrobe to undress and dress, once individually, and once using the Unquip all button -> View attachment 3967008

Extended Edit:

View attachment 3967461

The last section, don't need scripts anymore, and use unity_base_pointer.

The buttons 0,1,2 are the same, how like the ClothedStates Section

Added: 2 missing variables the are needed for work perfectly.

Reuploaded :)
FIX UNSTABLE BASE POINTER VALUES

Overhaul Extended Version:

Sorry guys, but the base pointer are really unstable and don't work long for the game.

But don't worry, i have write lots of code for the scripts and i think now , its stable enough, to use for production.

uitc_clothes_ex.png

It is easy, to use.

1. Load the game , it is very important that you are in game (not the title screen)

2. then use cheat engine and select the UiTC process and then load the cheat table -> File Load.

3. then click on Clothes State so that you see all variables (see screenshot)

4. go to the wardrobe and put all clothes on and off, and then use the "Unequip All Button"

5. Now the variables have good values, ignore the ???? variables.

6. Then you can use 0,1,2 keys and all works fine now.

7. Enjoy now you can decide whether your character is nude (the game thinks that,even if you wearing clothes) or it is dressed (the same here)

8. If you have problems, then press multiple the 2 key, in order to make the game think ( i am dressed)

9. if we have luck, then the scripts works also for the new version, because i use aob scans, and the are safer for updates

10. If not, no problem, i want add later support for the new version.

11. Mr. Unaware Is the new version stable enough?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
makeuseofme Would you bath in some random bucket in diner's storeroom, if you were sweaty? :p

derogess Currently in UiTC, you can have a partner and cheat on him, but without his knowledge. In the remastered version, I will add some characters to cuckold, but at a bit later date, as I have other priorities.

Paul_betterbe If you have increase their relationship high enough and do their events, they will ask you to become their girlfriend. But you can have only 1 BF at once, and breaking up with him is permanent. There are 4 partner material - Kevin, Albert, Ben, Rick.

ethada123321 It's a bug that got fixed in v38a.

RobAlson244 Clothing bug got fixed partially in v37, and then (hopefully) fully in v38.

DNLLLL Tools like that fuck up with my business model, but I started as a game modder myself, so I always have a big respect for people who try to release cool game tools/features without getting paid for it, because they simply enjoy the game ^^ But to answer your question - v38a got recently released, and it still needs a few more days for people to try it, so I don't know yet if I'm gonna release v38b or should I start working on v39 already. I fixed bugs related to clothing in v38a, but I'm unsure if it's gonna break your tool.

Paul_betterbe

Jan 27, 2024
Paul_betterbe If you have increase their relationship high enough and do their events, they will ask you to become their girlfriend. But you can have only 1 BF at once, and breaking up with him is permanent. There are 4 partner material - Kevin, Albert, Ben, Rick.

Thanks for answering
How much should I increase it?

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Paul_betterbe It depends on each character, as they all have different requirements. If you open events window (Y button) and search for date/boyfriend word there, you will see their requirements and how to unlock specific events. For example, Albert requires 50+ reputation and paying rent a few times, while Kevin requires you to get the maximum promotion, what happens at 100 reputation etc.

DNLLLL

Nov 29, 2018
makeuseofme Would you bath in some random bucket in diner's storeroom, if you were sweaty? :p

derogess Currently in UiTC, you can have a partner and cheat on him, but without his knowledge. In the remastered version, I will add some characters to cuckold, but at a bit later date, as I have other priorities.

ethada123321 It's a bug that got fixed in v38a.

RobAlson244 Clothing bug got fixed partially in v37, and then (hopefully) fully in v38.

DNLLLL Tools like that fuck up with my business model, but I started as a game modder myself, so I always have a big respect for people who try to release cool game tools/features without getting paid for it, because they simply enjoy the game ^^ But to answer your question - v38a got recently released, and it still needs a few more days for people to try it, so I don't know yet if I'm gonna release v38b or should I start working on v39 already. I fixed bugs related to clothing in v38a, but I'm unsure if it's gonna break your tool.
Mr. Unaware
I think I know what you mean, it's about the Patreon model, pay a little more to get this and that.

But I see it differently, the proof of that is Minecraft Bukkit Mod, due to these plugins and features, interest in this game has increased to such an extent that more and more people want it.

When the developers wanted to stop this, there was a crash.

They earned less interest and less money.

But my modifications don't change the game, I can only make the game think you're dressed, only you can provide the right content and events when you're naked.

But regardless of that,

I'm considering whether I'll only make the mods available to you in the future, so that you can subject them to your Patreon model.

Because I'm not interested in harming you.

I read that you yourself said that unfortunately , it is not possible in the game, to walk around naked.

But it is possible, because we have found a glitch now. (yes the button, must be fixed, in the future) .

The glitch if you undress all... and if everybody test the game for exploits, he or she can also found buggs....

and I have delivered that, this fulfilling a wish of the community,

and only those who are active here can read my posts,

which means that those who share this will also get to know your game.

Or rather, I feel like buying the new version of the game and trying it out.

As I said, it's up to you. I think mods make the game more interesting.

There are enough games that prove that. More interest, more money.

Extended Edit:

Long story short. Without the mod, this glitch might not have come to light at all. It is precisely these fans who try out and enjoy the game with passion who uncover things like this. But hey, like I said, I did it for the game, as a free thank you... That's how I see it. A form of money, work.

Thank you , for your game :) really, and i hope that my tool, is helping here to get more interest to your game.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Nordmire

Jan 19, 2020
I tried to play this game on Android. I get a message that it is incompatible with my phone. I use a Red Magic 9s pro.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Progress Report #135 - August Summary

image 1.png

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
DNLLLL Hey, don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against you or your tool, quite the opposite, seeing it made me smile :p But what I meant was that I wanted to include the forced nudity mode in the EX version of the game for some time already. Also, it's not that full nudity is impossible to add, but it wouldn't make sense as a whole to be included "casually". When you make a mod about something absurd, like going around the city fully naked, players won't care about it making no sense, because it's just a bonus mod. But if I wanted to do it in the base game, then people would go "WTF?!", and that's why I would need to also implement multiple features alongside it, like NPCs reacting to Jane being fully naked, create new events just for this occasion etc., so it all makes sense to be in the game. In other words - really a lot of work. And thanks a lot, but I'm not gonna include such mods together with my releases :p And if you want more people to see it, you should report the thread that there's another tool, like you can already see cracks and such on the bottom of OP. Cheers!

Nordmire Yeah, coz as explained many times, game is a 32 bit .apk, and will be updated to 64 bit next year.

Reactions: DNLLLL

TylerDurden01

Nov 19, 2018
So, I got the short variant of the diner uniform from Ralph but when I change clothes at work it doesn't give the option for it. I even wore it to the diner thinking maybe you have to trigger Kevin into saying something when he sees it but no. So how do you get it to let you wear it? And if you can't then what the f*ck is the point of it saying and having to click on "1. Long variant" every damn time? Why not just change straight into work clothes like the old version? Seems like a pointless extra step and a tease if you can't even wear it for work. A bug maybe? I couldn't find any other posts about this but I know I can't be the only one wondering about it. Also, the duffle bag does not let you change anywhere else despite it saying you can. I would at least think you could in other bathrooms like at the gym or park or brothel. Which brings up one more thing, the subway bathrooms should be usable and have a gloryhole or something also. Or be another spot you can do prostitution at if you have the license. Would seem an appropriate place for more shady sex acts. lol

Last edited:

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
ronzion` v38b will become public on Friday (September 20th), and v39 sometime in October.

TylerDurden01 The unique clothes you get from the homeless aren’t the same as the ones you use for work. You can’t take the diner’s clothes home, but you can get clothes from the homeless. So, if you want to work in the shorter outfit, you’ll need to get it from Kevin as a reward for maxing out your salary at the diner. The duffle bag’s tooltip is outdated, as it was originally part of a much bigger feature I was working on. However, that feature will now be added in the remastered version, but in a slightly different form. And yes, the game 'should' have around 100 more features/locations, but sorry to disappoint - I’m working on it alone ^^

Reactions: TylerDurden01

Anunnakis

Nov 2, 2019
Hi Mr. Unaware,can you add a counter or history of the times sex vaginal, anal, creampie, cuckolding etc...

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes