Pijee

Jan 14, 2019
Configurable Cheats Mod
For anybody interested in the cheats + additional dev features or who hates the grind in this game.
Last Tested: v35a

I see no reason to lock cheats behind a paywall.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
1. Download the mod
2. Throw the files inside of the zip into the game folder
3. Launch the game and press F1 to configure what you want. Always Restart the game afterwards!
3. Enjoy the game without grind or being fleeced from the patreon

Download
Source Code (New Mod)
(Old Patcher)

WARNING: Bugs and issues caused by this modification should not be reported to the dev!
pls update
crash to desktop

Reactions: Solkapp

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
in normal countrys, like mine, 14 year old can drink, when there parents around, and buy beer for themself, when 16 ...
Same in mine, too. I think this also goes to Asian countries. Sure, minors can't buy in big stores, but doesn't mean they can't drink. Parents allow even 14-year olds to drink beer, with supervision of course or when there's family party in the house.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
pls update
crash to desktop
Just get Cheat Engine, much easier. Though if you want to play by the books, I suggest getting traits that allows FMC to be tipped, then the one that gets her more cash, and increase her charm. Much more smoother grind, if you don't wanna sell yourself out

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Nironan

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Also, idk if it's a bug or if it's because I did the Sportswoman run. But no matter if my character takes a bath, cooks, or just sleeps for an hour she suddenly becomes ripped, and says "worked out a sweat" like...WHAT?? XD Man..if only it were possible irl, too.

BloomGuy

Sep 17, 2017
in normal countrys, like mine, 14 year old can drink, when there parents around, and buy beer for themself, when 16 ...
Allowing 14-year-olds to drink, even with supervision, is far from normal. The body of a teenager can't process alcohol properly because their CYP450 enzyme system, especially CYP2E1, isn't fully developed. So ethanol after entering and stays longer without being fully metabolized, leading to higher intoxication. With this surplus of alcohol in the bloodstream, more reaches the brain. Since alcohol is both water- and fat-soluble, it easily passes through the hemato-encephalic barrier. Goes into the brain, killing brain cells, impairing memory, learning, ect. With an added bonus of increased the risk of addiction later in life.
It harms the liver and disrupts hormones, especially testosterone and HGH in males, need for bigger pps. This can lead to long-term neurological and endocrine issues. It's possible that people in your country score lower on IQ tests, and the male population likely has less developed primary and secondary sexual features. Justifying the use of a "drug" like alcohol, (which affects the central nervous system and acts as a neurotransmitter), shows a deep misunderstanding of biology as a whole on a societal level

Last edited:

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
... Justifying the use of a "drug" like alcohol, (which affects the central nervous system and acts as a neurotransmitter), shows a deep misunderstanding of biology as a whole on a societal level.
That's actually nice to know. Rly I think it will only help for kids or rather everyone. Just the phrasing wont get you much listeners. I mean how many will actually know of exact work of enzymes and such? I assume you dont want to spread knowledge just around biologists, medics and such, else you might be at the wrong place. You likely know of methods of giving feedback or general social recommendations and that ... shows lack in that area. One doesn't start or finish with bad news but wrap it up - the method of laying sandwiches. Because what you wrote might be simply catched as "You're not normal, you will likely forget the rest but keep on mistreating your children.". I get it, its easier to forget about that part but its important nontheless. If you really want ensure your message gets through at least back it in something nice - you know -positive-feedback-positive. That way ppl are simply more likely to listen to you, and it seems that's what you want, or am I wrong? So keep on with facts like these just with the finishing touch for ppl more likely to listen actually. I'm sure everyone improves and gets their benefits that way.

BloomGuy

Sep 17, 2017
That's actually nice to know. Rly I think it will only help for kids or rather everyone. Just the phrasing wont get you much listeners. I mean how many will actually know of exact work of enzymes and such? I assume you dont want to spread knowledge just around biologists, medics and such, else you might be at the wrong place. You likely know of methods of giving feedback or general social recommendations and that ... shows lack in that area. One doesn't start or finish with bad news but wrap it up - the method of laying sandwiches. Because what you wrote might be simply catched as "You're not normal, you will likely forget the rest but keep on mistreating your children.". I get it, its easier to forget about that part but its important nontheless. If you really want ensure your message gets through at least back it in something nice - you know -positive-feedback-positive. That way ppl are simply more likely to listen to you, and it seems that's what you want, or am I wrong? So keep on with facts like these just with the finishing touch for ppl more likely to listen actually. I'm sure everyone improves and gets their benefits that way.
My point was more about the facts, rather how it was delivered. I wasn’t trying to make it sound like, "you’re not normal" (although a society like that, can't be normal, based on my fancy biology), but pointing out that letting kids drink is scientifically wrong. Not everyone needs to know the exact role of enzymes, but it helps to back up why it’s a bad idea with some basic science, no? Presentation does matter, but this is not ResetEra. Sugarcoating can water down importance of the argument, message whatever it is. Anyway, I’ll stop using the "sandwich" method only for threesomes, and start implementing it into better conveying messages. Appreciate the tip!

Last edited:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Allowing 14-year-olds to drink, even with supervision, is far from normal. The body of a teenager can't process alcohol properly because their CYP450 enzyme system, especially CYP2E1, isn't fully developed. So ethanol after entering and stays longer without being fully metabolized, leading to higher intoxication. With this surplus of alcohol in the bloodstream, more reaches the brain. Since alcohol is both water- and fat-soluble, it easily passes through the hemato-encephalic barrier. Goes into the brain, killing brain cells, impairing memory, learning, ect. With an added bonus of increased the risk of addiction later in life.
It harms the liver and disrupts hormones, especially testosterone and HGH in males, need for bigger pps. This can lead to long-term neurological and endocrine issues. It's possible that people in your country score lower on IQ tests, and the male population likely has less developed primary and secondary sexual features. Justifying the use of a "drug" like alcohol, (which affects the central nervous system and acts as a neurotransmitter), shows a deep misunderstanding of biology as a whole on a societal level
Brother, you just made yourself invalid the moment you proved to everyone you play by the book. While nothing's wrong with it, such people are usually close minded. Those that think outside the box have more IQ and can see things at a much larger perspective, because they are thinkers. You insulted this man and his people's IQ, yet what about yours? You claim science, yet you're close-minded af, friend. Arguments that have records are nice and all, but you forget records are ever changing. That's how science is. It's not stagnant, it's always improving and adapting, like the human body, that's why we learn new shit everyday. In my experience, if this is how you debate, you won't even pass Thesis in Architecture alone. You don't need to sound smart to be smart. Just saying, bro.

My short reply: Ok.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChudBuddy

BloomGuy

Sep 17, 2017
Brother, you just made yourself invalid the moment you proved to everyone you play by the book. While nothing's wrong with it, such people are usually close minded. Those that think outside the box have more IQ and can see things at a much larger perspective, because they are thinkers. You insulted this man and his people's IQ, yet what about yours? You claim science, yet you're close-minded af, friend. Arguments that have records are nice and all, but you forget records are ever changing. That's how science is. It's not stagnant, it's always improving and adapting, like the human body, that's why we learn new shit everyday. In my experience, if this is how you debate, you won't even pass Thesis in Architecture alone. You don't need to sound smart to be smart. Just saying, bro.

My short reply: Ok.

You’re calling me 'invalid' because I quoted one scientific fact? That’s exactly what validates my argument. Calling it 'by the book' like it’s just an opinion makes you sound like you don’t understand basic biology, or that you are someone who has a direct interest dismissing biology (I can guess the book you follow ). This isn't about perspective. it’s about how the human body works, and that's proven, not up for debate, or interpretation.

Explaining how toxins like alcohol affect the body, doesn't make someone close-minded but that's just reality. This isn't even an argument; it's basic, well-known facts. It’s like saying humans have 46 chromosomes, this won’t suddenly change. In the same way, how alcohol is processed by the liver and how it affects a developing brain is a fact, not something up for personal interpretation.
As you said science "changes", here an updated article :

You brought up architecture, which is totally unrelated. The way you jump from one unrelated topic to another shows why increasing the drinking age might actually be a good idea. If your reasoning is this scattered, maybe alcohol is already doing its damage. This isn't about winning or losing a debate, it’s just how human biology works. Your attempt to twist this into a matter of perspective shows a complete misunderstanding of what a fact is.

My only question : Okay?

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes