Ren'Py - Abandoned - Unbelievable Summer [v0.2] [Milexdi]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Kreiden000

it's very good

Farming is fine but I would like to be able to earn more money xd
    the animations and character designs are very hot and exciting I look forward to more updates and content for this project
    I hope more people know your work
  2. 2.00 star(s)

ereet

This is for version 0.2, so it's still early in the development of this game but so far it's not looking good.

The models are OK but that's where the redeeming qualities end right now. The dialog isn't good, it's pretty lifeless.. the characters don't have much personality at all and there isn't much humor or emotion. There is a "fetch this for me" quest which ends with "Here is your reward." (that's the actual dialog) *flashes tits*, and I think this sums up the spiciness of the writing pretty well.

The sandbox element so far is pointless. There are about 30 different rooms right now and 9 out of 10 rooms are empty most of the time, and even when you do find something to interact with it is usually not going to start any quest or dialog chain or advance the story. So far it's a sandbox with nothing to do.

So I recommend waiting for the author to get in a few more updates before you try it.