Unity [UNCENSOR REQUEST] Banquet of Sadism (RJ218349) (A Gathering of Human Waste)

AltusDev

Aug 30, 2022
Product Name:
Japanese Name:

So I am seeking an uncensor request for this guro, ryona and scat fetish simulator. As of now, this is the final version of the game, so don't worry about your uncensor mods not working. I just need a kind soul to do so. There is already a thread for the game with the translated and hacked versions of the game ready for installation, it just needs to be uncensored, so any kind soul out there please come and lend your help. Thank you for understanding.
RJ218349_img_main.png

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
EXTREMELY unlikely, unless you are willing to pay someone for it. 2D games like that in 95% of cases the censors are baked into the image, meaning to uncensor it someone would litterally have to redraw the censored part of every single image

AltusDev

Aug 30, 2022
EXTREMELY unlikely, unless you are willing to pay someone for it. 2D games like that in 95% of cases the censors are baked into the image, meaning to uncensor it someone would litterally have to redraw the censored part of every single image
I doubt the censors are baked into the image though. Unless you are an expert and have played the game, I don't think it is baked into the image. Even then, yes 2D game uncensor requests are hard to fulfil.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I doubt the censors are baked into the image though. Unless you are an expert and have played the game, I don't think it is baked into the image. Even then, yes 2D game uncensor requests are hard to fulfil.
Unless you have taken apart the files of the game, and taken a look yourself, yes it is EXTREMELY likely they are baked into the images for 2D games, as that is the easiest and most efficient way to do that