3DK-x

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Unchaste - Chapter Three.png

Overview:
3DK-x is a 3D artist who makes comics and games. His art principally revolves around corruption. He also makes the game Unchaste.​

Updated: 2022-10-13
Developer/Publisher: 3DK-x - F95Zone
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Up to 4k
Pages: 750+ pictures
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD:
ROUTE A: - - - -
ROUTE B: - - - -

Collection up to 2022-Sep: - - - -
Unchaste Ch 1: - - - -
Unchaste Ch 2: - - - -

Unchaste Ch 3: - - - -

Page_096.png Page_098.png Laura's Corruption 12-16.png Page_6.png Page_141.png Page_42.png Page_48.png Page_18.png Louise's Training 12-16.png Page_107.png

Last edited by a moderator:

derede

Jan 10, 2018
Corruption, Bimboification and maybe a splash of NTR.
I love corruption and bimbofaction genre but some creators pushing extreme on bimbofication and it can ruin to enjoyment of reader, at least for me :). This is going to be selfish question but can I ask if is it going to be extreme or more mild modifications she get?

Last edited:
Reactions: HulaMaster

3DK-x

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I love corruption and bimbofaction genre but some creators pushing extreme on bimbofication and it can ruin to enjoyment of reader, at least for me :). This is going to be selfish question but can I ask if is it going to be extreme or more mild modifications she get?
Lip expansion, breast expansion, tattoos, piercings and dumbed down vocabulary. Nothing extreme.

Zozefs

Sep 15, 2018
*Mega link don't work ;), i'm sorry forgot that this is english site. :)

Last edited:

kenshi_blind

May 1, 2020
Thanks @3DK-x(y)
A suggestion perhaps: is it possible to upload new updates separately as an option ? downloading the "whole" comixx from page 1 every time there's an update is not really convenient....just saying

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Thanks @3DK-x(y)
A suggestion perhaps: is it possible to upload new updates separately as an option ? downloading the "whole" comixx from page 1 every time there's an update is not really convenient....just saying
i'll upload them separately