り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
0.png

Overview:
Get plopped into the shoes of a developing hero character and bring together a band of outlaws to save your home. Strengthen your personal relationships and find that strength translates into your battles together. Get to know and romance them but be wary of leaving the strength of your other teammates behind!​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-23
Release Date: 2022-01-13
Developer: Bytez -
Censored: No
Version: 0.40
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

ineedlinks93 Thanks for the link.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I mean even then they could be made more unique, I've seen other games of this type do it much better.
Well, big, burly, hairy dudes is a really furry thing. Personally, I don't find it appealing at all. But how many ways can you draw a big muscly dude with fur?

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I think that it's intended to appeal to the "bear" kind of subtype.
"Bears" in the gay community are usually mature and burly men with an equal amount of muscle and fat in them and just as much body hair, hence the nickname. Furries are an unrelated fetish but one that you also find a wide variety of games, not just gay ones. They're just common and popular.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
"Bears" in the gay community are usually mature and burly men with an equal amount of muscle and fat in them and just as much body hair, hence the nickname. Furries are an unrelated fetish but one that you also find a wide variety of games, not just gay ones. They're just common and popular.
I'm aware that Bear is a term outside of Furry nomenclature, I'm just remarking at how common it seems to be in furry games.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
d5fef3eb9001c6aa82abc480e3780f2e9fc8e1cb304123c9272121e12fb4570f.jpg

Oh no...
The one with the red scarf looks like Uncle Iroh from Avatar, as a furry.
Because I value my childhood, I will abstain from watching a massive Uncle Iroh fursona fuck another giant furry up the anus.

You people are braver than I will ever be.

Reactions: cherry_blossoms