BeraGuyFan

Mar 1, 2018
Off topic: So I clicked on one of the links on the first page for the mac version and clicked download. What I didn't know was that it had .dmg as file instead of .zip and like a naive retard I just gave permission to install whatever an app was inside that contained an adware that now automatically causes an ad to pop up just by opening a google search page. Right now it happens once every few windows that is opened, so anyone kind enough know what to do?

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
Off topic: So I clicked on one of the links on the first page for the mac version and clicked download. What I didn't know was that it had .dmg as file instead of .zip and like a naive retard I just gave permission to install whatever an app was inside that contained an adware that now automatically causes an ad to pop up just by opening a google search page. Right now it happens once every few windows that is opened, so anyone kind enough know what to do?
i would suggest installing and running a scan with anti malware bytes.
Should take care of basic adware

DragonLord729

Nov 3, 2017
well from what i can tell from patreon is that the dev isn't clear about it tbh.
I'll try asset extraction to get some info maybe

Edit:
Looking at the asset files i only get images from the other chars (gear, grizz, juleon etc.)
Imgur album for the curious:
It clearly shows the MC as human in the very beginning of the VN

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
read tags off as "anal combat dating sim" was thinking to myself oh boy this is going to be something.

I always wanted to have a game where you can have anal combat with a dating sim.

logicalnoise

Feb 26, 2018
Even at .8 most games have some action by their second update. I dig the world and such and despite the bugs it was ok. BUt just a literal cocktease 4 times over.

ZAnonn

Mar 8, 2018
Anyone got the update for version 10, I would really hate to miss out on all the new content available.

BonnieXD56

Jul 9, 2019
Hi everyone. Just a quick question... I've been trying to play the game, on my phone and pc all day, but it won't let me. I can only finish the tutorial, and then it crashes. Can someone help me with this problem I would appreciated very much. Thank you.