VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

1. 2.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

only good thing is renders

No lewd scenes

Story is boring i just kept holding controll hoping somthing lewd would happen

Pointless choices that end up in nothing special

I expected more from this game from reading the title

no bugs
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Boldano

Excellent models.

Interesting premise that doesn't seem like it will go off the rails.

Bonus points for being able to customize your relationships at the start of the game.

Early on in development but definitely worth keeping an eye on.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

cib64

Characters models 10/10 :love:(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤, Really pretty models with great and unique personality and connection with main character.
    (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ "No NTR"
    Story development sounds really great, looks like going to be a great story overall in later updates.
    Renders look good.
    All in all looks to be a start of a great game, good luck to dev DeepCarbonLabs for future development.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

BeingADikDik

4/5 as of v0.3

Excellent female models - not your run-of-the-mill characters that populate so many other VNs.

MC character is generally good. He appears not to be a creep (or, at least, it's relatively easy to avoid such choices - though, as of v0.3, he does perv a bit on the girls at various points without player input).

We haven't seen much scenery yet - limited to a single household thusfar.

No animations yet. No lewd scenes yet, but setups are becoming apparent.

Game is still early stage - recommend supporting the dev's work on Patreon if you can, otherwise I'd wait a few months for the content to build up further before investing yourself.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Ayal

Got bored after about 30 mins. Pointless choices, average renders. Bland backgrounds. Daughter looks older than mother. Mother looks too young. Way too much pointless and boring dialogue. Not my thing, sorry.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

katmandomo

Version Reviewed: v0.2

Overview: A son/tenant comes home from school to discover that his family/other tenants are like totally horny for him now.

Story: If you have played more than 2 or 3 other sisterfuckers then you have already seen every line in this game. He has all of the standard required interactions MC: "oh no, am I horny for my mom?" Mom: "Oh no, I am suddenly aroused by my son!" This game has a lot of words for v0.2 and they're all boring.

The game starts off with a long sequence where you can set your relationship terms, by default it is the standard landlord/tenant stuff that is Patreon safe but means the story makes no sense. The problem is that it bombards you with these questions for *everybody* right from the start and it's kind of hard to keep it right. Especially since your Mom is named Eve and your aunt is named Eva. Or maybe it's the other way around, I just finished the game and already forgot.

Graphics: I hope you like big butts. There characters are ok, except that the young characters look old as the hills. The sister still in school looks like she's in her 30s at least, maybe her 40s. Not only in the body, but also the face. As of now there are no actual sex scenes in the game so I can't comment on their quality.

Conclusion: Meh. I was going to give this three stars but the overlong tedious dialog knocked a star off. I don't mind reading, but you gotta make it interesting. The characters aren't especially beautiful in my eyes, but if you're really into humongous tits and asses it's probably worth a bit more.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Larry2000

What can I say, it's a good version 0.1! It's got more in this release than most first releases I've ever played. I'm only doing a preliminary review for now, but:
    Characters: Models are incredible. They have a unique feel to them. I don't know if it's the lighting, the color vibrancy, or just the choice of them, but they look nice to me. The sister is incredible and as I said above, Unique looking.
    Art is clean and characters really pop on screen.
    Even the dumb sidekick friend is entertaining. There is a very familial feel to these characters. It's as if they used to share a world, rather than strangers starting at square one like most stories of its kind.

Writing: Pretty good. They info dumped a bit too much with the Friend conversation and the Uncle conversation, but it wasn't altogether bad in every other instance. The conversations between the sister and mom are actually some of the best incest dialogue i've read. They aren't trying to fuck each other or seduce each other, they are just brother/sister and mother/son. They love each other more than anything and it's clear in the dialogue.

MC: He's a good guy! Not in the nerd that says the right things like so many Harem games. He's a guy that defended the weak in the past and it caught up with him as he used force on their tormentors. He's been sent to move away for boarding school only to come back a more mature, but still humble and righteous.

Other notes: As someone specified. NOT NTR story, but it has a heavy hint in stealing others from bad guys. The way they introduced the main bad guy is that he moved in with his Mother and Sister! He likes seducing older women? Why not seduce his mother? :D
    The aunt is kind of like the stereotypical aunts that's overtly sexual and voluptuous, but the difference here, is that inner monologue reveals she is rather vulnerable and kindhearted. She puts the MC and daughter above all and even asks the MC to try to help her reconnect with her very social daughter. Mom is very caring as well, so watch out for her, she's gorgeous.

Nothing much to say, play it! Can't say I've seen much better ass than the ones on the front cover. Had to download instantly. One last thing, it ends rather abruptly without transition, so be aware of that when finishing the phone conversation with Uncle Tim and then Mom.

Update: V.0.3
    The game still looks great, the only real negative point that I can give this is that it's still incredibly short. Very few events have happened after V.0.2, heck, even since V 0.1. The next update will dictate if I change my star rating.

New girl added. Sisters best friend or something. MC teaches her how to stretch (as if a girl who regularly goes to the gym doesn't know how to stretch) and then there is an interesting manipulation that the MC does and convinces the girl that he is an expert at lifting weights and finds the "right spot" to unlock her potential.

Again, not bad, but short.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

_R_

Well, what can I say? This game captured my heart already. It has a story, humour, beautiful and I mean BEAUTIFUL women and a very likable MC.

I like the fact that it is not NTR like what is stated by the dev, but it teases you because of the story of the guy that seduces women, which is fine by me. And not just that, there is even background on who that guy is. He is new to the MC's place and is trying to be the boss that does evil deeds but pretends to be good. I wonder how it will all play out.

The women in this are just gorgeous and do not look like any other daz clones that are in like 99% of the games that is in here, trust me! The expressions that they make also are just lovely. They don't look weird and deformed like, again, most of the games here. IT feels more real and natural and goes with the scene and moment.

I also like MC's backstory. It is very well thought out. He was sent to boarding school for a reason. He is not a creep and a weirdo and just does things out of the blue. Then there is that funny friend of his that looks rather loyal to him, and the two seem to have a very good dynamic with each other.

Now I understand people saying that it is a bit wordy, but I think the dev is just trying to give a background and story for the game. At least it does not go full sex scenes on you without any reasonable story behind it.

In short, I love this already and am very excited for the future of this new gem. I hope to see this given some updates and not get abandoned. That would really suck. It absolutely deserves support in Patreon or wherever the devs platform is. Truly one of the best new games out right now, so if you can, go ahead and support the creators because I know I will.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

anon280

Version: 0.1

A lot of uninteresting dialogue and little fanservice.

Only good thing I can say about this are the female models. Clean renders with attractive female models.

The plot so far seems situated around everyone missing the MC very fondly after he returns from a boarding school. The way in which the story is told is unappealing and repetitive.

The dialogue is what ruins my experience. It is overused to tell the prologue and not enough images to help move it along. Also the way in which it is told is:
    • wordy - constant back and forth on a single rendered image. I get that the dev wants to give background context but the way in which it is done is very boring. i eventually had to just skip the dialogue between MC and James because it went on so long with nothing i care to know
    • cringey - what makes lengthy dialogue worse is when the style is unfunny. the attempt at humour feels like a Christian kid trying to make someone laugh.
    • on-the-nose - dialogue is too deliberate in what it wants to do such as say how the characters are feeling - they say exactly how they are feeling too many times by each character. it's unrealistic when there's too much telling and not showing.
    Other discrepancies
    • white knight MC who is worshipped by every character except the A-typical tsundere younger roomate (sister)
    • speaking of white, the backgrounds are very plain and full of white - could definitely use more texture, colour, layer and depth.
    • start menu text is white on white background and MC's name is a dark blue that can barely be read
    I would have rate this game 1 star if I wasn't a sucker for affectionate and thick landladies and roommates. Seeing as this is only the prologue, I will stick around for when this has more sexual content. However, the story in the way it is told needs a lot of work or else it's going to be a total click-skipping.

Perhaps in telling the story moving forward, use flashbacks, parallel editing (other things happening, through renders, while dialogues or monologues are being had) or simply little facial and body changes during dialogue to give the text some life. Right now it's too dependant on reading for knowing sake and not enjoying while reading.
    I'm also personally curious if there's anything interesting about this boarding school MC was sent to, what did he learn, why was he sent to that expensive institution - you have something mysterious and interesting going on there.

Also that ending was really abrupt wtflol
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Scar Face

Excellent concept loved the renderings of the mom, and the story, but most of all love the fact that the Mc is a alpha male and not some weak ass simp, it has become a wildly popular trend to emasculate men as weak, timid, scared, and emotional. Cause in real life there are still alpha's out there. Not like those weak ass beta's they like to try and depict us as.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

TheDwayneTrain

Great first impression! There's a lot of text and a deep backstory to build off of, and the author seems adept at ramping up the sexual tension in every scene. Seems like this game will center around the MC's triumphant return to his corrupted hometown which is a common theme, but I'm curious to see how the fighting storyline plays out. The thing that caught my attention the most was the model for the "landlady"...holy hell! Can't wait for the MC to climb that mountain!
  12. 4.00 star(s)

maninx

Great renders with unique lookin models with artistic style bang up job there no doubt except the older sister who looks too old to me like 10 years older than mom or aunt
    Anyway the writing could use some improvement the dialogues drag on a lot of occasions for nothing which makes it boring I hope dev pays attention to it for improvement the humors could use the same help too
    The story is kinda interesting but i'm not sure will have to see more but the in between elements could make it great
    Although there is not much content it's not a bad start
    Goodluck dev and keep up the goodwork.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Jsd16

A s of V 0.1,

Let me start off by saying that I was very much impressed by the nice renders and it seems to be on the path of becoming great game with very interesting story and beautiful models / characters especially eva .

Really nice start with the game , can't wait to see how the future updates builds up to the game .

Overall I had a great time playing it , there is no animated h scenes atm but I would give this VN 5 stars anyway .

Kudos @mistahdeep for this game even though u r new to game dev , u have done a awesome job in making this game great .
  14. 5.00 star(s)

AshCrow

Very good start, Looks promising
    I can confirm : that game is great.

The models are great and the story is pretty interesting i am looking forward to 0.2 thank you for creating this :pPPPPPPPP
    Good Luck for the Next