VN Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.jpg

Overview:
Recently, there has been a rise in teenage violence and crime, and the public is not happy about it. Massive protests have ensued; urging the government to do something because it seems like these violent and uncontrollable youths can just do whatever they want with little to no consequences for their actions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-03
Release Date: 2023-07-01
Developer: DeepCarbonLabz - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.13
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Signatures:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android
(v0.12): - - - -

Patches: *
Extra:
Walkthrough MOD*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

c1d1p56.jpg c1d1p213.jpg c1d1p301.jpg c1d1p405.jpg d2c2mfw22.jpg Sun bathing 1.jpg Park 1.jpg Danny bj 1.jpg Mary 1.jpg Nora bikini 1.jpg Sophia gym 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Jumping in! Good Luck DEV. First quick impression.. The FONT size needs to be a bit smaller.. maybe a lot smaller actually. Customizing relationships is a nice thing to have.. I say definitely 1st language English. The renders are decent, I like the models used. Have to say at the very least.. Totally worthy of a test drive to form your own opinion... AND with that I'm jumping back in because yes, I am being entertained. A quick thought to DEV.. maybe a 'Save Here' panel before reverting back to Start page.

Yes, another edit. This one is growing on me.. enjoy!

Last edited:

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
So from the description, the youth is getting put into some UFC fight or battle royale type thing? sounds good

zandalari

May 4, 2019
*looks at the pic* Okay, you have my attention.
*looks at the planned tags* and my interest as well. Seems like a tried and tested formula for the game and I'm into that. Good luck, dev.

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes