3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
from Silk_Ari

CHAPTER 5 DELAY (RELEASE DATE NEWS)
Dear patrons and friends, I regret to inform you that chapter 5 will be delayed indefinitely. I've had an opportunity for some out of town contract work that I cannot refuse. This means I will be away from my computer/render machines/home and won't be able to work on the game for some time. This contract is 1 month long with the possibility of renewal so I cannot at this time give a definite timeline for when I can work on the game again.
I appreciate all your support and kind words and will understand if you cancel your patronage. I thank you all for your past and present support, it means alot to me!

Silk_Ari.

Reactions: red87599

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
from Silk_Ari
Damn, good for him, bad for us. Plenty of cancelations and on-holds this month.
Oh well, I hope this contract be a juicy one (and in a nice out-of-town place), so after finishing it the guy had a lot of energy and time (and money) to work in the game.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Reactions: Canto Forte

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
One of my fav game so sad :cry::cry::cry:
It's okay, it's only on-hold, and the dev did the responsible and decent thing letting people know that he wouldn't bedeveloping the game for a while because of working out of town for a month at least, told us that BEFOREHAND, that's a mighty responsible and respectable thing to do, rather than just vanishing into thin air without a word :)

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
No need to apologize. You're the captain of your ship. You know what can and cannot be accomplished. Informing us proles of update status is always appreciated and keeps everyone relatively happy. Not totally happy because we're not getting our update fix, but knowing where we stand calms things down considerably. You keep us informed, we keep the torches and pitchforks stored away.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Sad..when i discover this game and really enjoyed it (clearly in my top 5)
It was put on hold..well, i wish great things for the dev with his work ;)

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
FROM PATREON PAGE:

Well, my contract is over this week, though they asked me to stay and renew it I've declined as I don't like being away from my family (even for a good chunk of change). This means good news... and some bad news.
The good news! I'll be able to work on the game again since I'll be home on my personal computer(s).
The bad news. I'll have to find a new job, (hopefully part-time) which means limited hours to put in the game. This means giving an exact estimate of the next chapter release is almost impossible. All I can say is, it will be done when it's done. I can say for certainty it wont be before mid June.
Thank you so much to my (few but awesome) patrons who still believe in me. You're the reason I'm going on. If this game still exists its because of you! I hope I won;t let you down!
Silk_Ari!

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
if i were you, I'd surely take that job(if it has good salary)... good thing you're not like me.
Good luck and hope you find the job that'll make you happy ;-)

Reactions: Hlextor
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes