3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
how do i unequip the ladder so i can equip the flashlight? o_O
went back to a save before i equipped the ladder and went into inventory..it wont let me equip the flashlight..pfft
You get the flashlight in your room after the Julia/Tracy photoshoot

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..finished the all the content..maybe i'm a brainfart but werent they landlady and roommates before?..i know i never added an incest patch...maybe i'm just confused..lol

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I thought she was designedly squint.
fore some really bizarre reason the preview and final render don't match when it comes to the eyes.... I think it's a bug in the character...You don;t know how many times I've thrown my mouse across the room after a 6 hour render. :D

Reactions: Paranoid_android

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
fore some really bizarre reason the preview and final render don't match when it comes to the eyes.... I think it's a bug in the character...You don;t know how many times I've thrown my mouse across the room after a 6 hour render. :D
among my favorite eyes in gaming..wonky=sexy :p little flaws make her unique and "special"..hehehe

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
The hint tells me to get the stepladder from the garage to search mom's ceiling. I go to the garage, click all over it. but nothing happens. It will not add to my inventory. I'm at sleuth level 3. Any suggestions?

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
The hint tells me to get the stepladder from the garage to search mom's ceiling. I go to the garage, click all over it. but nothing happens. It will not add to my inventory. I'm at sleuth level 3. Any suggestions?
Hmm, you should see a shadowed clickable object in the garage (The step ladder has a pink shadow). Did you get the item + instructions in game?

Jul 30, 2018
ok im getting pissed at this game i have the flashlight in my inventory but it keeps saying that i need a flashlight to continue searching is this game retarded?

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes