3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Yep me too .... no idea what I have done wrong
Per Silk's suggestion I've had to delete my old saves and restart the game. Almost finished with Chapter 2. Doesn't take all that long using the WT. I'm also glad that I restarted because there were some things that I missed because I didn't use a WT the last time.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I did find a few bugs that I need to fix in the next few days. Happens when youre on a deadline :(... But they arent major bugs that would break the game or get you stuck. I really dont get it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Maybe it depends on where they saved at for end of content I know things at times tend to fuck up if you save right before or right at the end of content in a game so I always make sure to save a few screens back from it. So if a save is being bad I rollback a few screens then save or try a older save.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Maybe it depends on where they saved at for end of content I know things at times tend to fuck up if you save right before or tight at the end of content in a game so I always make sure to save a few screens back from it. So if a save is being bad I rollback a few screens then save or try a older save.
I have indicated save points at the end of chapters...if you did save beyond that point, yeah the game might break.

* which would explain missing eventcounts

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Cant seem to click the stepladder in the garage.

EDIT: I didn't get the "new feature unlock" when talking to the mom on the old save (i saved before the prompt from the previous update) so i started a new game and it works now.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Yeah... Im sorry for that... I need to figure out a way to prevent that. but it's really hard because you need to put the eventcount that triggers the next update retroactively ... If you save after the eventcount or right on it it wont trigger the event, it will just jump to the next screen without indicating a new eventcount. :/

U

User_257412

The new update is very short in terms of length, a handful of sex scenes and the story is slowly heading forward. Nothing extraordinary, but at least it's something. Worth playing? For the main story not really, for a few H scenes? Yeah.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Without a WT, when I played following just the hints on the phone I ended up with a corrupted game. So, thanks, but I'll wait for a WT for Chapter 4.
The progress phone item isn't meant to be a walkthrough only to help you out if you're stuck, the point being you should figure things out yourself and if you really cant then go check on your phone. But, if you want a perfect scenario, then yes, wait for the walkthrough. It's coming as I'm fixing some bugs/errors in chapter 4 (they're back end errors, spelling mistakes, etc. and don't affect the game in major ways...i.e. they should be invisible to you.)

Also, the only reason you'd have a corrupted game is if your save was bad, i.e. you saved after a specified save point at the end of a chapter. Otherwise I don't see how you could have a corrupted game.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes