3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
189078_daiaA2s2.jpg

Overview:
It happened almost 4 years ago. A tragic and murderous night that changed your life forever. As you were still a minor, you were taken away and placed into an institution to assess your mental health. Almost 4 years later, you finally get to return home. But you still question what REALLY happened that night. Your memories are foggy, the people around you appear mysterious and deceptive about their own recollection of events. What truly happened that night? Find out while you also romance the people closest to you.
Thread Updated: 2020-01-26
Release Date: 2020-01-26
Developer: Silk Ari -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.1R
Language: English
Other Game: Oath of Loyalty
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

Patches:
Extras: - -
MINIGAME
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

5h2R4FI.jpg 7cjQwjC.jpg rsblvBQ.jpg om7CeHO.jpg UxZ22K7.jpg PMAZbTb.png daiaA2s.jpg

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Will give this one a try :)
Would like to know if this a linear VN or a sandbox or what, though :)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
1. the basic story is weird. You are sent to a psychiatric ward for 3 years and then come home alone? And then you start to find out what happened and try to talk? That is so absurd..... - I mean you are probably the perpetrator and after only 3 years you are put back in the same house with your family? And apparently you've just been locked away without talk therapy or anything. In which country should that take place so that it makes more or less sense? o_O

2. The shadows are a bit crazy when you talk to the older sister ...

3. When talking to the younger sister her expression is static and dont match with the text
screenshot0001.png
She should smile ... and her eyes look a bit off ... dont know why. And her face looks a bit old for her age, especially when you hug her.

4. After I talked to all 3 an searched the rooms and get back to my room I get stuck in a loop where the mother wants to take a shower - but I guess bc I dont have points in nefarious I am stuck.

Not bad for a first release and in general the story (with the mentioned problem at 1. above) could be interesting.

Oct 21, 2017
Also stuck in an infinate loop:
mainroomevent01

Just as you are about to close your door you hear Mom's voice echoing through the house.
Tracy! Are you still in the bathroom? Can you hurry up I need to take a shower!
Fine Mom! I'm done! It's all yours!
This could be an opportunity... if you're nefarious enough.

Should the eventcount increment if you're not nefarious too?

Reactions: Silk_Ari

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Game has potential. I used the nefarious, sleuth and lover stats to see most of the current content. Just play with the stats to see all the content. It gives hints in the dialogue of what stat your missing. Seems pretty linear. Guess and check.

Edit: Used Sleuth, Leader and Lover to see BJ scene with the cousin at the end. Play the game on the phone win against demon thing and then used the points to get lvl 2 for each stat, then search the rooms again and find the weed. At the end when your cousin asks for drugs select the "roll up a doob and spark it" option to see the BJ.

Reactions: iFreee
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes