3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
NEW VERSION 5.1R PC :

MAC:
This needs to be in the OP before you get more posts about the same thing. :D
Well monroe already did it. lol

i still get stuck at saying go to the basement its picture time when i go nothing happens
Like most people here. Start looking one page before this one here, there is a fixed version.

Reactions: monroe and Silk_Ari

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I did find another bug, but unfortunately I'm leaving for vacation until next tuesday, so I wont be able to fix it. This bug happens after you talk to Aunt, Lilly and Julia in the kitchen. YOU NEED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM AND FIND THE WEBCAM OR IT WILL BUG. (For this go to tracy's room, fix computer, LVL2 Hacker, check file in recycle bin.) Then, go to bathroom and search you will find WEBCAM. Then you can spy on aunt then continue on with Lily/Julia dare game. If you dont do this, you'll get a bug where you wont be able to advance after you see the Julia/Lily dare game. I will fix this as soon as Im back from Vacation! Sorry!

Reactions: D Dog

GreyJim

Dec 16, 2018
Good job Silk_Ari! The update did the trick. The Basement scene played out just fine after I got the text from Tracey.

Nice comment about talking to people on the phone by the way. You're so right!

Reactions: D Dog and Silk_Ari

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
SHIT I deleted a line by mistake...my bad.. FIXING NOW! new version will be 0.5.1 ...:(
Could you or some other kind soul please upload just the file that has been fixed? Don't want to download the whole thing again.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Is anyone else having an issue with the incest patch not changing the names like Marcy to mom? I mean it works if I start a new game but not if I load a save so any ideas how to fix it?

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Is anyone else having an issue with the incest patch not changing the names like Marcy to mom? I mean it works if I start a new game but not if I load a save so any ideas how to fix it?
The dev said this is broken. Use the 'set relationships' method that is available when you start a new game.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Could you or some other kind soul please upload just the file that has been fixed? Don't want to download the whole thing again.
Basement.rpy? Please? There is a cricket World Cup match going on. I'm getting 100 kbps download speeds as everybody seems to be watching the match online.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
game tell me that sister is in basement i go there and there is empty ! empty house !!!

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
new version bugged? It say I should go to basement to meet Tracy, I go there and nothing triggers and if I click "search the room" I get "check back in next chapter"

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
new version bugged? It say I should go to basement to meet Tracy, I go there and nothing triggers and if I click "search the room" I get "check back in next chapter"
same problem meet Tracy go there and nothing ! maybe next update will be better :)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
same problem meet Tracy go there and nothing ! maybe next update will be better :)
it seem if you saved when last version ended that save will not work, I loaded an older save, the last sex scene and just skipped forward and then it worked

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
How do you click on the freaking step ladder?? I clicked on every pixel of it and cannot select it??

Reactions: Enkl

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah this game is kinda unplayable without walktrough, unless you are a fan of playing the same shit over and over :D At least if you are playing the mode where points matter...but hey you do have a choice there :D

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes