3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
it seem if you saved when last version ended that save will not work, I loaded an older save, the last sex scene and just skipped forward and then it worked
i ask him when he release V0.4.1R can i continue with V0.5.1R or to wait that version and start with that version he tell me that i can start with V0.4.1R and continue and now i can`t ??? thanx for stupid game deleted !!!

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
"As your bearings slowly return you get up and start getting dressed." - Wow, that's cool.
all we have to do now, is fuck Diana and Marcy and then sell these whores to a brothel.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Thanks for giving it a try guys, any suggestions comments are appreciated. Join the discord too. Thanks!
Awesome game(y)I thoroughly enjoyed it and will be anxiously awaiting the next update.:love:

I must say though I hope you aren't paying this proofreader of yours, I have noticed multiple times throughout the game where there are misspellings, words missing, out of context sentences and even an occasion where an NPC was speaking but the MC's name was listed as the speaker.

EDIT: Err...Just noticed the post right above mine where somebodynobody pointed out majority if not all of the mishaps of sentence structure in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silk_Ari

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
i ask him when he release V0.4.1R can i continue with V0.5.1R or to wait that version and start with that version he tell me that i can start with V0.4.1R and continue and now i can`t ??? thanx for stupid game deleted !!!
I'm sure if you asked him that exact thing he probably answered you after having a mild seizure trying to comprehend WTF you are saying.

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Seem to be stuck in the latest version. I am level 2 except hacker which is 3. Progress says to grab the stepladder, but like others I can't. At the same time I have gone to every room and I have no options. The three bedrooms all say busy and come back later.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Why isnt the incest patch working ? When I try to do the damn phone thing to reset relationship, it wants to start from the begining again...

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Thx for giving us a choice at the beginning to avoid the grind
+ Julia looks hot and kinda unique
+ Lilly is hot

+- The lighting in some scenes is so freaking bright, it kills any kind of mood. Every POV render looks like the MC is wearing a mining helmet with a flashlight on top

- Mom looks like Dusty Rhodes with a wig
- Tracy looks like a Spanish dude
- Very little content and tbh, quite a grind. I'm looking through rooms and finding random items. For what?
- Diana looks like a very old, chubby Britney Spears. Her eyes are squinting

I was bored pretty quickly. I only liked the look of two girls who didn't get much time in the game. In my opinion, the mom and Tracy are hideous, down to point that they cockblocked me out of playing the game any further. What irritates me even more is the very strange lighting in many scenes. It's just so off that I lose my will to play on.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Why isnt the incest patch working ? When I try to do the damn phone thing to reset relationship, it wants to start from the begining again...
Happens for me too, just skip past the short intro and when you are in your room you should be able to progress again.
For me it was going to the basement to speak with Tracy, after I was on the phone with GF.

Reactions: Rythan25

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Seem to be stuck in the latest version. I am level 2 except hacker which is 3. Progress says to grab the stepladder, but like others I can't. At the same time I have gone to every room and I have no options. The three bedrooms all say busy and come back later.
did you follow the walkthrough? If you did you should be able to get the step ladder? I don;'t understand why you couldn't. Maybe post your save so I can see what's happening.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Silk_Ari I tried to find all the typos in your game.
Dude thank you! You are my hero. The proofreader is me... for one thing, I try to rush to get the updates done in time so I put proofreading in the bottom of the list, I'm pretty mediocre with spelling and grammar I admit, I rely heavily on people like you so thanks, I'll be sure to give you a mention at the end of chapter 6!

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
1) If you didn't restart a new game at V.4R it's not gonna work. It says so clearly when you start the game.
2) The incest patch needs fixing, which I haven't done yet, but the relationship manager is there for you to use, it's not complicated to figure out. I don't know why it would ask you to start from the beginning, it shouldn't... I''l check it out, hope it's not a new bug :(

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Thanks for the feedback, honestly I'm still learning quite alot while doing... There's alot of mistakes I know how to avoid in the future. So for my next game I wont repeat those mistakes. Maybe you'll like that one maybe not...

Reactions: batman666
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes