3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Under_Pressure.jpg

Overview:
The game is called Under Pressure and you will take the role of Natalia, police detective discovering world of organised crime and finding about her own past.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-12
Release Date: 2020-03-08
Developer: GrumpyGranny
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac
(Ch.1): -

s0005_01.png intro.png S0006_03.png s0005_01.png s0007_01.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
it's seems like a she is fugutive and landlord or other males just learn about it taking advantage of her i gues .. kinda obvious and boring maybe lesbian path added in the future

• Angry
Reactions: Pizzapockets

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Was about to ask the same thing,are there or will there be meaningful choices that let you decide who she fucks or is this another straight train to Slutville with stops along the way only that she could suck anyone that comes in contact with?
Almost all choices will have meaning and impact, so there won't be that many. But MC will not have sex with anyone unless it is your choice. It is proved way of filtering the kinks you are not interested. There will be choices that will have only effect on story, but let's not kid ourselves, this is sex-driven game and the story is mostly secondary.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Almost all choices will have meaning and impact, so there won't be that many. But MC will not have sex with anyone unless it is your choice. It is proved way of filtering the kinks you are not interested. There will be choices that will have only effect on story, but let's not kid ourselves, this is sex-driven game and the story is mostly secondary.
okay after your reply i gave it a try and it doesnt look the way you described it i mean right off the bat a random guy gropes her and cums on her in a public transport without the player having a say in it plus she really liked it so it seems its gonna be exactly as i said and she's gonna be a free use whore.Thanks for your reply but your game is not for me ( if you're the dev) Good luck!

Xian Pu

Aug 21, 2018
Nice this new game.
But I find Natalia a little too passive, even submissive.
It would be better if she took more initiative ... But it can be expected in the development of the character and the game.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Hopefully, fucking ugly, fat, old men is a kink you can avoid. Very popular on this site and a Boner killer for me.

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Looks good, gonna wait a good few updates before trying though since it probably has next to no content atm.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Nice this new game.
But I find Natalia a little too passive, even submissive.
It would be better if she took more initiative ... But it can be expected in the development of the character and the game.
The game has fem protag and NTR, what you should expect is a submissive lead. The fact that she's under a false name will bring blackmail into the fold, and with the picture of the old man you can already expect all the cliché's these tags combined usually has.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: Esti and Mikedazz1
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes