RPGM Under the Full Moon [v0.1.3 Fix] [Rengames]

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Sophia artwork is missing, I am not sure if people are playing Adam option and nothing happen when you play. But couple files missing may need to add in next update.

RenGames69

Dev of "Under The Full Moon"
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Sophia artwork is missing, I am not sure if people are playing Adam option and nothing happen when you play. But couple files missing may need to add in next update.
Thanks for letting me know. Yeah I realize it's very buggy. New version coming out at the end of the month so I will remove all the bugs I'm aware of.

Reactions: venkatesh66

RenGames69

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
game seems a perfect RPGM style game, but lots bugs in img missing! dev please fix soon
Yep, I change a few images and didn't check the game after, complitly forgot. In few days I will release new update on my patreon and couple of days later here. Thanks for letting me know about the bugs.

RenGames69

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Hello. There's new release of my game on Patreon for paid members.
Screenshot 2024-08-21 184717.png Screenshot 2024-08-12 193624.png Screenshot 2024-08-12 193711.png

RenGames69

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Dev what's the game play time so far?
how much mb of content in this update?
Depends, If your'e in for spicy scenes, It's probably like a 10 minutes to unlock them. If you want to make money, collect materials, farming, fishing you can play longer. I will list what I added under this post.

RenGames69

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
New content in v 0.1.3

- 3 spicy scenes for female protagonist
- scene for male protagonist
- added fishing system (mini game)
- added relationship system (in development)
- some new characters
- new maps
- replay gallery (mirror)
- fixed bugs (hope didn't missed something)

Last edited:

sirboss

Feb 1, 2021
What a Stupid game you buy seeds for 3m then sell them for 2m? i got no money now? And it crashes all the time Waste of time

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UnderTheFullMoon-0.1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RenGames69

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
buggy as hell, wait till dev makes fix update
Something must be wrong, I playtested it and couldn't find any bugs. Can you tell me exactly what and when is happening with your game?

RenGames69

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
What a Stupid game you buy seeds for 3m then sell them for 2m? i got no money now? And it crashes all the time Waste of time
Yeah I totally forgot to change the prices of crops (noted) but there's more ways to make money in the game (gathering , fishing) and sorry about the game crashing but it's not crashing at all on my pc, so I don't know, maybe rpg maker game is to demanding for your system.