Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes
D

Deleted member 205059

Just to make sure you get all scenes:

Footjob Sequence: Witch's Foot -> Witch's Demand -> Witch's Pincer Attack
Blowjob Sequence: Witch's Cum Squeezing -> Witch's Mockery -> Witch's Devious Tongue
Facesitting Sequence: Witch's Ass Trap -> Witch's Torture -> Witch's Takedown
Cowgirl Sequence: Witch's Licking Dog -> Witch's Domination

She will use Footjob and Blowjob as normal attacks. To get the Facesitting Scene, you need to wait for her to tease you with her ass and when she turns around, click her ass and select "Give in". To get the Cowgirl scene, get her to low hitpoints. She will strip off her panties and will follow it up with the sequence.

No other scenes currently in the game (source: I'm the translator). He hasn't given me any other script yet, so chances are the next enemy will take a lot of time. I would definitely advise not to expect monthly updates, but he has in the past posted snippets of his WIP animations on twitter, so that's something.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Ahh fuck! I got a shitty laptop! I can't play it T-T Noooo!.. it even looks so awesome! Can someone make a video? :D
I can play LOL & Dota 2 , Skyrim/Sims 4 with fuck ton of sex mods but i can't play a 600MB game? wtf

Last edited:

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
Do i have a fetish for femdom? No. And after playing this game? Still no but it's well made and has a really good graphic so i'm in for it. Looking forward for more development, this is a rare gem.

Reactions: BarnMTB and Propaga
Jul 16, 2018
for anyone trying to win, just reach lvl 5, you learn a skill the deals like 100-120 dmg which is like a quarter of her health.
..there is no ending scene though, just though of sharing if anyone is struggling.

Reactions: L33tmaster
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes